Chapter 17

Meghan's pov :

Meghan took the bus and returned back to Her house , No more Ryan driving Her Because he's depressed and he barely leaves the house , He doesn't talk much to anyone and eats food in his room , Meghan was very worried about him .

She left the bus and walked to her house , She picked the key from her handbag and she opened the door and went inside , She went to the fridge and grabbed a slice of pizza from last night's dinner , She Ate It while she went upstairs and to Ryan's room .

She knocked the door

Meghan : Ryan ! Are you there?

Ryan : What do you want ?

Meghan : I've got something that You may need

Ryan : what I need is to be left alone

Meghan : Stop OK Stop It!! I know Emmy meant so much to you but you can't blame it on me You can't blame it On Everyone , She Would've wanted you to move on .

Ryan : don't talk like you know what Emmy wanted

Meghan : Ryan just open the door please , I want to help you

Meghan waited a little , Then she gave up and was about to leave when she Heard the door being opened , She turns around and sees Ryan , Ryan turns Back and Walks away inside his room and He leaves the Door opened , Meghan walked inside .

Ryan sat on his bed and Meghan sat beside him , She Grabbed The note book she found in Emmy's closet out of her handbag and she gives it to Ryan .

Ryan : What's this?

Meghan : I found it in Emmy's closet , It's her private Notebook

Ryan Opened it and he started reading Parts of Every page , Meghan was reading It too , It Had some poems And songs that Emmy has written , Meghan Was Thinking That They were pretty good , There were some Notes about most of the Students in Meghan's school , She was mocking Everyone Of them , Meghan Read what Emmy had written about her .

"This fat girl Meghan She's like a cow , What is she doing with all that meat , She Can End the starvation of the world"

Meghan giggled , She thought that It was funny and Ryan smiled , Ryan turned the page and , These lines Are about him .

"Today I've chatted with some guy online , I saw His profile And I commented on one of his photos , He replied To my comment and we kept replying to Each other lol the photo was Of him dressed in Ned Stark's clothes from game of thrones , We got carried away together then we Started talking on Messenger , He seems like a Really amazing guy And I don't know But maybe He's the one for me , I know I know I haven't met him yet and I have just known him 3 hours ago but I felt something amazing while talking to him, I will try to talk with him more , I think I'm in love"

Ryan Turned the page :

"OK so I'm totally In love with Ryan , He told me that he loves me too , Oh My God I can't Believe it I'm crying Right now , Thank you Ryan I love you so much and I'm excited to see how our relationship will be in the future , I'm feel like I'm bored and dead most of the time but I feel Very Alive with him"

Ryan started crying , Meghan hugged him .

Meghan : It's OK Ryan , it's OK .

Meghan Left Ryan and went to Her room , She Thought That he needed to be alone While reading the rest of Emmy's notebook , She changed her clothes into more comfortable ones , A pajama and a t-shirt , Meghan lay down on the bed And she grabbed her phone , She went Through the contacts and dialed Kelsey , Her phone was ringing , Meghan waited but Kelsey didn't pick up And the call Ended .

The door got opened It was Ryan , He was standing there in a strange way , He kept staring at Meghan while he was holding Emmy's Notebook and it was half-open .

Meghan : Ryan? Are you OK?

Ryan : You Killed her

Meghan : what are you talking about? No Ryan we went through this many times for the fucking last time I didn't not kill Emmy and You need to stop blaming me for her death .

Ryan Held the book closer to his eyesight and he Started reading it .

"I had a fight With Meghan and I have ran out of the class , Meghan followed me , She stopped Me and she started apologizing , she told me to meet her at the ladies bathroom 10 minutes later because she wanted to Give me something as an apology gift , I'm very happy that Me and Meghan are friends again"

Meghan : I did Not Have this conversation with her

Ryan : This was the last thing she wrote

Meghan : No I did not tell her to meet Me in the ladies bathroom and no I didn't tell her that I have an apology gift for her this never happened .

Ryan : I've had a dream last night , Emmy came to me and she told me that it was you who killed her

Meghan : I didn't kill her Ryan

Ryan : Then These shadow Creatures with no faces , They came and grabbed her , Emmy kept screaming No , She's Suffering and that's all because of you

Meghan : You're saying shadow creatures , Yes they're trying to incite you against me , listen Ryan I'm a witch and these shadow demons are after me and they will try to hurt me in any way possible

Ryan : you're crazy , I've already called the cops and they're on their way , I'm sorry Meghan.

Ryan closed the door and locked it with a key , Meghan got up quickly and she was trying to open it .

Meghan : Ryan Ryan! open the door

Meghan : Ryan open the door I can prove That what I said is true

Meghan Went to her handbag and she grabbed the Book of magic , She went through it very quickly and she stopped at a spell called the fireball spell , Meghan stood in front of the door And she started reading the words for the spell while Pointing her hands at the door .

Meghan felt Too weak and she Fell down on her knees but she kept performing the spell .

a big Fireball Was launched from her hands to the door Causing an explosion that burned the door and some of the wall .

Meghan : Oooh I will have to explain this to mom and dad

Meghan Got up and she went downstairs while holding the book .