Chapter 18

Ryan : What the Fuck how did you get out and what was that Loud noise ?

Meghan : OK Ryan listen to me you can't tell anyone about what I'm going to tell you OK ?

Ryan stood still and he was staring at Meghan

Meghan : Ryan !

Ryan fell heavily On the ground and he started having a seizure , Meghan freaked out she ran into him and tried to wake him up .

Meghan : Ryan Ryan !

Meghan was pushing his chest , Suddenly the seizure stopped and Meghan felt relieved , But then Ryan opened his eyes and Meghan was looking at them .

They Turned black , Meghan freaked out and she got away from Her brother , Ryan stood up slowly .

Meghan : Ryan You have to fight them you can't let them control you

Ryan was walking towards Meghan while she was Taking Steps Back As he approached her , Meghan Opened the book to the fireball spell .

Meghan : Ryan stop I'm warning you

Ryan Reached out Meghan's shoulders with his hands and something Dark was coming out of his hands and entering Meghan's body .

Meghan said the words and she launched a fireball from her hands and into Ryan pushing him 7 meters away and he crashed with the couch .

Meghan : Ryan? Are you OK?

Ryan Did nothing , He didn't make a move and From the way it looked He wasn't breathing at all .

Meghan : Ryan !

Meghan was approaching him slowly

Meghan : Ryan Please answer me

Ryan didn't answer , Meghan reached out to him and she started pushing his chest , She was pushing it harder and harder everytime , She put her hands on his neck to check if he's breathing .

Ryan is dead .

Meghan started crying

Meghan : Ryan ! I'm sorry I'm so sorry

Meghan suddenly had an idea , She Grabbed the Book of magic that Was on the Floor and she was surfing through the pages like a crazy person .

She found the reborn spell that as what was said in the description It can bring someone back to life .

There was a phrase at the end "only the living can pay for the dead"

Meghan put the book on Ryan's Chest and she started performing the spell .

She was Screaming because of the pain But she kept going anyway , It was such a hard spell .

She finished saying the words and she fell to the ground , She saw the House's door getting opened but she didn't see who , Meghan closed Her Eyes and lost her conscious , She fell to A coma .

...............

Charlie's pov :

Charlie got out of the school and He was walking in the street , He saw two police cars On the road driving in a Notable speed , Charlie kept walking and he was walking back home , He saw Kelsey at the end of the street and she was walking too , In his way .

Charlie stopped when they got closer to each other .

Charlie : Hey Kelsey how are you doing?

Kelsey : I need to tell you something

Charlie : well OK

Kelsey : Not here

Charlie : OK where?

Kelsey : follow me

Kelsey and Charlie walked to a coffeshop , They Sat on one of the tables

Charlie : What is it Kelsey?

Kelsey : You're my brother

Charlie : OK and I will help You if you're going through something ?

Kelsey : No I literally mean that you're my brother

Charlie was in a shock

............

Ashlee's pov :

Ashlee was sitting on her chair In her fancy room in her house , Two other girls were keeping her company and Looking through her stuff , Her make ups and her clothes .

Someone knocked the door .

Ashlee : Tell them to come in in place of me

Ashlee said that to one of the girls

One of the girls : Ashlee says come in

The door was opened and some girl entered the room , She was one of Ashlee's Minions

Ashlee : What ?

The girl : I've got news about the police station where you told me to Check the news of

Ashlee : yes and?

The girl : I saw one of the girls you wanted to track their moves enter the police station

Ashlee : who

The girl : Kelsey pannullu

Ashlee : What did she do there?

The girl : I don't know I just saw her enter and get out half an hour later

Ashlee : then?

The girl : I followed her and saw that she sat with Charlie puth , the boy you also wanted us to track his moves , in main street's coffeshop .

Ashlee : Hmm this is interesting , But I sent you to the police station to tell me if police cars will leave the police station

The girl : yes , Two police cars left the station

Ashlee : and where did they go?

The girl : I don't know that

Ashlee : what's your name Again?

The girl : ...........

Ashlee interrupted her ~ : oh I just remembered that I don't care , You can leave now

Ashlee was very bossy , But she was glad to hear that her plan is going just fine , She started reviewing what she had done in her mind .

She reached out to this guy Alex who is very talented at copying other people's handwriting and she Made him write a letter , Then She Went to Emmy's closet and opened it with The key She stole before the police could take it , And she put the letter in Emmy's notebook in order to frame Meghan .

Ashlee laughed very hard , An Evil Bitch's laugh ......