chapter 9

Jojo : Meghan ! Meghan it's your turn

Meghan : what ? Just already

Jojo : go and sing anything , tell them you haven't prepared any part of the musical

Meghan : OK wish me luck

Meghan walked slowly to the backstage , She wasn't so nervous There were three judges sitting in the second line of chairs , The art teacher , The school's therapist , and the English teacher .

Mrs. Wright ( the art teacher , She was like 40 years old) : go ahead Meghan , what role are you auditioning for ?

Meghan : the narrator

Mrs. Galia (the School's therapist , She was 31 years old) : what part are you going to perform

Meghan : ahhh actually , I'm sorry but I haven't prepared any part to perform

Mr. Eddard (the English teacher , He was 33 years old) : Meghan you can go and come back again when you have prepared one of the parts .

Mrs. Galia : don't be mean Eddard , That role anyways depends on the person's Singing skills , let her sing us something and well judge Her by it .

Mr. Eddard : very well , you can start Meghan , Sing any song you know

Meghan : can I sing an original song ?

The three judges exchanged looks .

Mrs. Wright : go on

Meghan cleared her throat , She took a deep breath then she started singing a song that she wrote Three months ago.

I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet

How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me

But let me stop you there (oh, before you speak...

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go

Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope!)
I don't need your hands all over me
If I want a man, then I'mma get a man
But it's never my priority
I was in my zone, before you came along, don't want you to take this personal
Blah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no!

All my ladies listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is...

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
Need to let it go

I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable

No No No

The three judges were looking at each other .

Mrs. Galia : thank you Meghan we will tell you our decisions after the auditions are done .

Meghan : thank you

Meghan returned backstage .

Charlie's pov :

Charlie was so nervous And He was angry , His ex girlfriend just auditioned for the role He wants to get out of hatred , Charlie didn't let that let him down , His turn was next.
He walked to the stage confidentlly Anf he performed the part he has practised perfectly .

Mr. Galia : impressive Thank you Charlie

Charlie nodded his head and He returned backstage .

/1 hour later/

The judges called all the Students who auditioned once again to the stage to tell them the results they've made , Everyone was there except for Meghan .

Meghan's pov :

When Meghan finished her auditions , She got out of the auditorium and walked to the library She Entered the Library and No other student was there , She went to the computer.

She turned it on but It was password protected so she turned it off again , she saw a badge On the desk she grabbed it , It had Emmy's name on it , It was the badge for the library assistant .

"if Emmy Was The library assistant then she would've get the password and she would've been able to use the library's computer anytime she wants " Meghan thought .

Meghan got out of the library and she was returning back to the auditorium when she saw Ashlee and 4 of her girls Running Her way , Ashlee seemed really pissed off .

Ashlee : Bitch you stole my role

Meghan was pleased that ashlee told her she got the role.

Meghan : really , Maybe that's because I'm better than you

Ashlee : Not even in your wildest dreams

Meghan : you walk around school like you're better at everything than Everyone , But you're a loser inside and you know it

Ashlee : You know something , I told Emmy that if she plants the spying camera I gave her in your room I would Make her popular and loved by everyone , She accepted my offer finally And She broke into your house when no one was there and did what I asked her to do , I saw all your snooping around with Charlie , I saw you changing your clothes , and I'm the One who sent your photo to everyone in This school .

Meghan Slapped Ashlee so hard in her face

Ashlee : you bitch ~ She yelled

Ashlee pushed Meghan hard and Meghan fell on the ground , Ashlee was about to Jump on Meghan when Meghan , She just lifted her hands to protect herself , She was waiting for Ashlee to fall on her but She didn't , Meghan looked and she saw Ashlee on the ground in front of her , The girls were surprised .

Apparently as Meghan lifted her hands Ashlee was pushed 5 meters away , It was like ..... Magic !

Meghan got up , She was surprised as well , She saw KELSEY standing in the End of the hallway and she witnessed the accident .