chapter 7

Kelsey's pov :

Kelsey returned home , She was mad about Meghan's attitude but she just moved on telling herself that something is going on with Meghan and Emmy's death have affected her.

Her parents were out , They went somewhere Kelsey didn't even bothered to ask where she knew what would they reply , 'Business' they say Everytime .

She went to the kitchen and made herself some popcorn then she sat on the couch and watched TV .

Minutes later Someone knokced the door , knocked it again heavily , Kelsey got up and went to the window near from the door , She looked from the window and saw a man , She noticed a police car parked outside the house too .

She freaked out like anyone would do if a cop showed up to their house , the cop knocked the door for the third time , Kelsey took a deep breath then she opened the door , When she saw the cop she recognized him quickly as the cop who interviewed her in school about The Emmy incident .

The cop showed his badge and said

The cop : Hi I'm detective Robert Fields , I interviewed you yesterday about The death of your Schoolmate Emmy Palmer , I have some more questions to ask you.

Kelsey : yeah come in

Kelsey said hesitantly, detective Robert got inside the house and He sat on a couch while Kelsey was sitting on a couch opposite him .

Kelsey : would you like me to get you something to drink ?

D. Robert : no I need to return to the police station quickly I won't stay long .
Kelsey : OK

D. Robert : tell me Kelsey , What happened in the girls' bathroom ?

Kelsey : I already told you everything that I know

D. Robert : tell me again

Kelsey : I went there to check on Emmy because She was crying and when I called her many times and she didn't reply I opened the door of The bathroom that she was in And I found her dead .

D. Robert : what was your reaction when you saw her dead?

Kelsey : I screamed and I left the bathroom and went to ask for help .

D. Robert : did you notice anything there , Any fighting marks or any weird stuff on the floor or something like that?

Kelsey : not That I remember , no I didn't , Why are you asking me these questions I thought that the case was closed and Emmy killed herself .

D. Robert : we have reasons to believe that it was a homicide .

Kelsey was surprised .

Kelsey : what made you think that?

D. Robert : How do you think she killed herself ? There was no tool we found that she could've used to suicide ?

Kelsey : maybe the tool is in the sewer , or maybe she had a breakdown or something like that.

D. Robert : the medical examiner discovered that she was frightened to death , Her body secretions and Enzymes at the time of her death confirm it , So what Did she see so scary that caused her death?

Kelsey : but there was no one else there and Meghan was standing right outside the door so no one could've escaped ?

D. Robert : no one could've escaped without Meghan not telling us about? Or maybe she did it , I heard she had a fight with Emmy minutes before her death.

Kelsey : detective you're heading the wrong way , Meghan would never do it .
D. Robert : there are more things we have that may confirm that it was Meghan , but we're still investigating .

Kelsey : what are they?

D. Robert : I'm afraid I can't tell you , secret police files , OK that's all I need from you , call me if you remember anything else .

Detective Robert stood up and he gave kelsey a card with his number on it , Kelsey walked with him to the door And he left , She closed the door and went back and sat on the couch , She was thinking of the possibilities that Meghan have done what detective Robert thinks she have , she was thinking of a motive for Meghan but she couldn't find one , she ignored it and kept watching TV .

.............

Meghan's pov :

Meghan returned Home , She was thinking about the boy she saw in the shopping center , She felt the connection with him , She was trying to remember if she had met him somewhere but she couldn't .

Meghan sat on the couch , She turned on the TV . She was surprised as the TV's screen was still black .

it began to be more clear slowly and it was reflecting Meghan's side as if the television was a mirror , Meghan looked closely at the TV and she pushed herself back to the couch as she saw a shadow on the shape of a man appearing behind her (it was the same shadow she saw in the girls bathroom and in her dream) , she heard a voice "no" Meghan turned her face around and nothing was standing behind her .

Justin walked the stairs down and came to the living room

Justin : are you OK? You seem like someone who had just seen a ghost

Meghan : close enough

Justin : what?

Meghan : nothing , just nothing I'm fine

Justin : OK , I have finished analyzing your spying camera , Come with me

Meghan got up and went with Justin to his room , Justin sat on the chair in front of his computer and Meghan was standing beside him .

Justin : this is the furthest I could reach of information , the person who is controlling the spying camera is in this area circle .

Meghan looked closely at the area circle , She was trying to think of someone she knows who lives there .

Justin : and since I'm inside our schools network

Meghan : wait you hacked into our school's network

Justin : yeah long time ago Don't tell anyone , yeah the names of the students in our school who live there are :

Monty Smith ( A baseball player)
Chris Longhorn (A New guy in town and school)
Alison Titles (one of Ashlee's girls)
Ohhh , hmm Emmy Palmer , poor girl
And Ashlee

............