Chapter 31

Meghan was preparing the movie and the popcorn in the sitting room as her mom and dad are outside the house and Charlie is coming soon so that they can watch the movie , Which she has already seen before she went back in time or something .. but she will watch it again with Charlie anyways because she wants everything to be normal .

Charlie rang the bell and Meghan went to open the door for him

Meghan : Hey Come inside

Meghan hugged Charlie

Charlie : Ah OK

Meghan held Charlie's right hand and she dragged him into the sofa , Meghan was smiling hard and she was very happy as this is the first time she sees Charlie in her new life , Without all the drama about him and Kelsey and ....

Meghan immediately remembered everything , Charlie is Kelsey's brother and .. oh god she can't hide this from him or Kelsey , she tried to forget the subject .

Charlie : OK you more happy and excited than usual what's the matter ?

Meghan : nothing I'm just happy to be with you

Charlie : I'm happy too

They sat together on the sofa and charlie put his left hand over Meghan's shoulder and they started watching the movie while eating popcorn ...

/after sometime/

Meghan fixed her sitting and she yawned ..

Meghan : let's leave the movie and do something else

Charlie : like what ?

Meghan got closer to Charlie and she kissed his lips softly

Meghan : like this ...

Charlie kissed Meghan back and he lay over her on the sofa , they kept cuddling and kissing each other until Ryan opened the door and walked inside the house ...

Ryan : Hey hey bro No cuddling with my sister in our house , do it in yours

Meghan and Charlie both laughed

Charlie : Sorry bro

Charlie turned to Meghan

Charlie : wanna go to my house ?

Meghan laughed and she punched hin lightly

Meghan : Not Tonight , But this weekend

Ryan : Yeah I'm finally meeting with my girlfriend this weekend too

Charlie : which one ?

Ryan and Charlie laughed but Meghan frowned a little , She remembered that Ryan's secret girlfriend is Emmy from her school , Emmy who died before or tomorrow ... Emmy was killed in the ladies bathroom by Kelsey while she was possessed by a shadow demon the day after Meghan and Charlie watched the movie and broke up ...

Meghan thought that tomorrow is also the day when her naked photo gets leaked throughout the school ..

Charlie : Meghan are you OK ? Your mind seems distant

Meghan : no I'm fine by the way Ryan your cyber girlfriend is Emmy palmer from our school ? The librarian