three

Ashton sighed as he got out of the car. He thanked his driver (courtesy of Hedgar Johnson so Ashton could 'arrive safely to the studio' as he said). He put his pass hanging on his neck and knocked on the black door, it soon opened and revealed a man dressed in a suit and wearing black sunglasses. He suspected it was a bodyguard and he totally understood the reason, papparazzi have been crazy.

The curly haired boy put the ID around his neck to get in the studios. He showed it to the security and the man nodded, letting him keep walking. Ashton took off his high heels and walked on his socks, it made his feet uncomfortable and he totally hates it but he is glad Hedgar managed to get him more comfortable shoes. He knocked on the white door and licked his lips, looking down. A person opened the door and when Ashton looked up he saw it was Calum (wearing his usual buttoned up shirt and glasses along with a tired but focused look on his face).

"Ah, Mr.Irwin! We were expecting you." Calum stepped aside to let Ashton in. The hazel-eyed boy smiled at him and thanked "Come after me, everyone is in the resting room spending time with each other. I hope you can fit in well. Mr.Johnson apologises for not being here today, he wanted to spend some quality time with his family before the movie takes some of it away."

Ashton nodded and followed him, happy voices and laughs coming closer. Calum knocked on the door and they walked in. Ashton blushed when all eyes were on him, he waved awkwardly and a boy with purple hair wearing a skirt and a flower crown got up when the others started talking again. Ashton walked to the food part, still shy to talk to anyone. Someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around, seeing it was the boy with purple hair. He was wearing a tag on his shirt saying:

HELLO my name is

Michael❀

"Hi! I'm Michael, I feel so honored to meet you!" he said in a cheerful voice, his eyes were a light green and shined as he spoke to Ashton.

"Hey, I'm Ashton!" Ashton replied "How are you?"

"I'm great, what about you?" the other boy replied with a bright smile.

"Me too! Who are you playing in the movie?"

"Oh, no one." Michael said and smiled, Ashton shoot him a confused look making Michael let out a giggle "I'm going to be your make-up artist!"

"Oh, what happened to Petunia?"

"She was fired after eating all the gum-flavoured lipsticks, what a shame..."

"It's fine. To be honest, she was a real pain in the ass." Ashton whispered and both boys laughed.

They sat down at the sofa area and got to know the other actors /crew better. They got to know other actors and part of the crew (like the music director, hair stylists and set decorators). They met Olivia who was playing the role of Hailee on the movie. They also met Daniel, the second director. Everyone laughed at a joke Daniel said when someone knocked on the door. Calum walked to the door, adjusting his glasses and closing his folder on the way.

"Calum, bro! Long time no see eh?" said a familiar voice. Everyone turned their heads to the door to see who was coming.

"Uh- come with me, Mr.Hemmings."

Ashton reached for the sandwich plate and took out his phone, playing a game on it. It's not that he wasn't interested in seeing Luke for the first time, but everyone would be all over him now and if he talked to Luke he prefers to do it when everything is more calm. A few people got up to greet Luke and Ashton was amused watching Olivia trying not to freak out about the other boy being in the room. (They earlier shared that Olivia thought Luke was gay as hell, Ashton isn't going to tell anyone of course).

He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands, there was less noise when he came back. Everyone was gathered around the table again, just talking. Ashton sat down where he was before and grabbed a juice cup.

"My gaydar is going nuts and it's not because you're here." Olivia whispered on his ear, making Ashton giggle.

He looked around and noticed Luke was staring at him with somewhat intimidating blue eyes. Probably because Ashton left when he arrived, it seemed kinda mean...

"Should I wave or make a double chin?" Ashton asked Michael.

"Double chin sounds appealing but waving is so much more professional in this place."

Ashton waved and shoot him an awkward smile. Luke put his cup on the table and sat back down, his eyes never leaving Ashton. The curly haired boy shifted in his seat, feeling uncomfortable under the blonde's gaze. He stared back and Luke looked away nodding and smiled at something Daniel said.

The curly haired boy looked around and noticed Calum was on a table close to them with books all over the table. Was he in college or was it work stuff? He seemed old enough to be in college.

Everyone started leaving after a while. The only ones there were Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum. The raven-haired boy left a few minutes after Michael did, leaving Ashton and Luke alone in there.

He didn't see Luke, he wondered if the boy was even in there.

"Hey there." A person whispered on his ear. He turned around and saw it was Luke.

The blonde sent him a charming smile and Ashton smiled back, cleaning his hands from the chocolate.

"Hi." Ashton said.

"Do you not like me or something?" Luke asked him "I felt like you were kind of avoiding me."

"Oh, no! Not at all, I'm actually a big fan of your work! I just wanted to talk to you in a more calm environment, not where everyone was all over you and you would barely pay attention to what I would say." Ashton explained and the blonde chuckled.

"Good, good. I spent the whole time asking myself what could have I done for someone like you to hate me." Luke winked and Ashton blushed.

"U-Uh okay then. I really have to go but it was really nice to meet you." The curly-haired boy held out his hand and Luke shook it.

"It was nice to meet you too, we are going to have so much fun." Luke said with a charming smile that made Ashton's legs feel weak.

The curly haired boy walked out of the studios to the car, still thinking about Luke's enchanting personality and appearance.

____

I ACTUALLY LIKED IT??????

any opinions? dear lord I am HUNGRY

-ana rita (moony)