twenty-three

sorry i didn't update, i lost track of the time and forgot i had to be up early

i'm at the dentist *sigh* so i'm writing on my phone, excuse any mistakes

btw jack is ashton's bodyboard if you don't remember

i hope you like it xx

______________________________________

When they landed Ashton didn't even see Luke. He looked around for the blond but lost him in the crowd which meant he only had his two friends to hang into so he didn't get lost in the crowd, pretty much like a little kid. Olivia's driver and Ashton's bodyguard were there to pick them up. Jack hadn't gone with them to Queensland since Ashton dismissed him but he promised he would be there to pick them up.

As they got out of the airport they were attacked by at least five papparazzis. Ashton whimpered at the camera flashes and covered his eyes. Olivia hid her face with her jacket and Michael was only looking down, hiding his eyes just like Ashton. The bodyguard started telling the paparazzis to move, telling the three young-adults not to answer any questions.

"Mrs.Matthews are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Who is that man with you? Are you in a relationship, Ashton?"

"Is it true that you guys eat cereal for breakfast?"

"Ashton what's that on your neck?"

They successfully got to the car without getting hurt. Ashton sat down and rubbed his eyes, feeling slightly blind by the lights. He looked over at Olivia who had her sunglasses on her head, giving the boys a sympathetic smile.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah." Michael replied while Ashton only nodded.

"My head hurts so much and I'm so glad that we don't have to go over to the studio today because I'm not in the mood."

"Me neither." they said at the same time, giggling.

Jack turned on the music and didn't notice the volume was on 95. Olivia groaned when the music suddenly started and the bodyguard lowered the volume. Ashton hugged his grumpy friend and she chuckled, hugging him back. Michael took a picture of his friends cuddling and they giggled, listening to the music.

"You okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah." Olivia said, sighing against the window "How was your night? Seemed quite good."

Ashton pulled back and blushed at the fresh memory. To him it still didn't happen even though he still felt Luke's hands and lips all over him, knowing how to make him feel good. He wanted to kiss Luke again but he didn't even bother waiting for Ashton when they got out.

Maybe he was quite attached to Luke. He should wait until the boy texts him about something instead of pressuring himself on him. Giving him space was a good option since lately they've been attached to the hip.

"This is why you need me." Michael said, analyzing Ashton's neck "You can't cover them properly, God dammit Ashton."

Ashton smiled slightly, touching the hickeys on his neck and hissing when they hurt. The lovebites all over his torso were a masterpiece and as weird as it sounds, Ashton wouldn't mind if they just stayed there to remind him of one of the best nights of his life.

"I'll tell you when we get to my house."

***

They were lucky not to meet any papparazzis at Ashton's house. It's not like they were expecting it but they were warned it could happen anytime. Jack offered to take Olivia and Michael's bags to the hotel so they could hang out at Ashton's house.