thirty-four [EPILOGUE]

Ashton waited for Luke to show up at his house. He was already wearing his dress for the premiere and his make-up already done. Michael had been at his house earlier to do it but then he went to his own so he could get ready and catch a ride with Calum. Apparently they were going together while Olivia went with Nick.

He walked around in his house, checking himself in the mirror and fixing his lipstick for probably the millionth time. His dark-yellow dress went a little bit above his knee, it was simple and that's how he liked it. Ashton's phone buzzed and he grabbed it, checking the message app.

[From: Luke]

hey honey

i can't pick you up now, but I sent Geoffrey and he'll be there in ten minutes

i just want you to know that tonight is an important night

which means anything can happen

so whatever happens please don't forget that you mean the world to me and i fell deeply for you

and that i'm in love with you

be safe

[To: Luke]

hey lukey, it's okay don't worry

are you alright? why are you telling me this?

Ashton frowned when Luke read the message but didn't reply. He heard a knock on his door and grabbed his wallet, putting it in the shorts he was wearing under the dress. He had seen people's dresses being lifted in the air because of the wind and stuff like that on the magazines, he doesn't want to risk the whole world seeing his underwear.

He smiled at Geoffrey and the man smiled back at him.

"You look wonderful, Mr.Irwin." Geoffrey said, leading Ashton to the car (more like big ass limousine).

"Thank you." He replied.

Geoffrey opened the limousine door dor him and Ashton thanked the driver, getting in. When he sat down he saw Michael and Calum in front of him. The boy was wearing a white dress along with a white flower crown, his make up was looking rather like Ashton's but more detailed since Michael was one of those. Calum was wearing a black suit with a black tie, his hair quiffed to the side and his glasses still on. The lilac-haired boy looked at his friend and gave him a smile.

"Geoffrey let us come with him. Are you nervous?"

"About the Luke coming out part or the premiere?"

"Both."

"I'm okay."

The truth is, he was nervous for the Luke coming out part. He was scared if Luke's life became a mess after it but at the same time he was happy because the blond was finally able to be himself. Also, his kind of relationship with Ashton would be public and he couldn't wait until the world knew that he belongs to the most wonderful man alive, Luke Hemmings.

Soon he could see the dozens of fancy cars parked close to the movie teather. The lights were strong and beautiful, Ashton felt his heartbeat reace when they started to get closer. He saw the camera flashes photographing the car, making sure no moments were missed. He held his breath when the car pulled next to the red carpet.

"Want us to go first?" Michael asked and Ashton nodded.

He and Calum got out of the limousine, even more camera flashes showing. Calum looked at Ashton and extended his hand so Ashton could hold it. He looked at the assistant's hand nervously, gulping.