twenty-six

luke's pov again

thank you for 10.3K it means a lot to me :) ily

______________________________________  

Luke took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, peeking to see if he could spot Ashton. The room was completely empty apart from a small light next to the bed. He couldn't see the bed but heard sniffing and shuffling close to him. He closed the door and walked slowly through the small corridor.

"Ash?" he called "Are you there?"

Luke saw the curly-haired boy sitting on the bed, his knees held up to his chest ad he leaned with his back against the headboard. Ashton looked at him and the blonde didn't know what to say or do besides standing where he was with his mouth slightly open while he stared at the curly-haired boy.

The view in front of him was equally beautiful and heartbreaking. He doesn't know how someone can cry and manage to look absolutely stunning after that. Ashton's cheeks were red and his lips in a pout. He was wearing a pijama shirt and Mickey shorts, staring back at Luke like he was waiting for him to do something. But Luke didn't know what to do.

Ashton suddenly got up from the bed and ran to Luke, embracing him in a hug while he cried onto the blonde's chest. Luke put his arm around Ashton's torso and another one around his shoulders, his hand on the boy's curly hair running his fingers through it. The way Ashton was holding him took his breath away but in the good way.

Luke started crying too, the sound of Ashton's cries were affecting him and breaking him so much that he couldn't help it. He missed Ashton's scent, he missed Ashton's voice and the way his body felt pressed against Luke's. It has been 3 days but he missed Ashton.

"I know you don't like me back." Ashton started, his voice muffled "And I know it will never happen but please, don't say anything right now. I just need you here with me."

"God, Ash, " Luke started, kissing Ashton's forehead "I like you so much."

Ashton shook his heand, pursing his lips "Don't say that just to make me feel better, please. That's the most cruel thing you could do right now."

Luke rested his forehead against Ashton's and pressed their lips together. The smaller boy tried to push him away but Luke wanted it as much as Ashton did. Luke grabbed the back of Ashton's neck and kissed him harder, feeling Ashton kiss back after a few seconds. Their lips moved together slowly and Ashton grabbed the back of Luke's neck, pressing him closer.

They had kissed before and even had much more intimacy but Luke felt like that moment was the most intimate one they have ever had. The way they were holding each other in the rather-illuminated room felt so comfortable and the kisses they were sharing seemed so much more meaningful than the other ones.

Ashton pulled away, looking down and licking his lips. Luke put his hand on the boy's jaw and caressed the boy's tear stained cheek with his thumb, kissing the other one as tear fell from Ashton's face. He pressed his nose against the boy's cheek and kissed it, hugging him again.

"Please don't leave me." Luke said, his voice muffled since he had his face buried in Ashton's shoulder.

"Stay with me." Ashton said, his hand going up and down on Luke's back.

"I will."

***

The next morning Luke woke up with his arms wrapped around Ashton. After that they didn't talk much, they only layed down and fell asleep without saying a word to each other. The atmosphere was a little awkward but none of them made any effort to take care of it. Luke wanted to, he just didn't know how.

He looked at the small boy who was sleeping on top of him. He wonders how he managed to hit the jackpot and Ashton was one of the prizes. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping, totally different from the night before when he was full-on sobbing in Luke's chest. Luke wanted to make him his but not now - it wasn't a good time to date or come out of the closet. The blond wonders if Ashton wants to date him or if i's a simple crush - one of those where you're okay with not dating the person.

There was nothing wrong with dating but he just didn't want to right away and it's not like he can come out now. Maybe some day later.

Ashton started waking up and Luke smiled, running his fingers through Ashton's messed curls. Ashton opened his eyes and gave Luke a tired smile. He started thinking about the smiliar situation from when they were in Queensland but this time Luke woke up first.

"Good morning." Luke said, smiling at Ashton.

"'Morning." Ashton replied "What time is it?"

Luke grabbed his phone and turned it on "It's midday, we have to record at four."

Ashton nodded and stretched, letting out a comfortable sigh.

"What scene are we filming today?"

"Hm I think it's the one where Percy confesses his love for Kyle."

"How many days till we go to South Africa?"

"Two weeks."

Ashton groaned "I can't believe one month and a half went by this fast."

Luke nodded and got closer to the other boy. He put his nose against Ashton's cheek and nuzzled it in there sweetly. He pressed a kiss to Ashton's cheek and smiled when he saw the dimple forming all because of a simple kiss on the cheek.

"This may be weird to ask but... my brother Harry has a baseball game tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Ashton said making Luke smile at the shyness on his voice "I know it's a really cliché thing to ask. You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"I would love to."

Ashton nodded with a smile and got up from the bed, undressing slowly. Luke stared at his body and the red panties. He knew Ashton was teasing him so he tried to keep it to himself. Ashton got up and kissed Luke's cheek quickly.

"I'm going home, see you later."

With that Ashton walked out of the room, his blue shorts hugging his thights perfectly. Luke put his hand on his hard member, rubbing it so he could get some relief. He whimpered, letting out a quiet moan and bitting his bottom lip.

Luke decided to be a tease too and got up from the bed, taking off his shirt leaving him only wearing his boxers. He walked to the bathroom and smiled at the huge mirror. The blond cocked his head to the side and bit his lip, grabbing his member. He put the phone in a good angle where it showed off his toned abs and bulge. He was lucky the boxers were grey, it seemed more easier to see.

He snapped the picture and smiled at it, sending it to Ashton.

[To: Ashton]

you'd feel so good right now, princess

______________________________________

i'm sorry that the quality wasn't good but shit has been happening and it completely affects me

opinions?

tbh on the argument i'm on both ashton and luke's side because ash doesn't deserve to be played with but luke also needs time to figure out his feelings even tho he shouldn't play with people's feelings aND GOODBYE

-ana rita (moony)