eight

i like being one of those wattpad authors who is buried in the website IT'S LIKE I'M DOING UNDERCOVER WORK I'M A SECRET AGENT I'M THERE BUT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT ME like robin scherbatsky on that episode

am i right am i right

_________________

The curly-haired boy entered the kitchen, grabbing the bed and cutting it. He had finished talking to Joanne late on the night before since the woman was taking care of his flight to Australia on the next day. All Ashton had to do was pack after he had his breakfast but Joanne decided to give him a full list of what he should take.

He tried to tell her that if he needed anything he could always buy on the stores but she didn't listen to him. Spring is starting in there, he's sure he can find something. After assuring him of many things she hung up, it was 2AM. They would leave to Sydney at five in the afternoon and maybe Ashton should have packed everything earlier but now he just needs to add a few stuff. He already talked to his mother and there was no need for an hotel since he, Olivia and Michael were staying at his old house.

Joanne also told him he would have to give a bunch of interviews in Australia which meant his first five days would be busy, only having the Sundays off from the movie. That would give him time to relax and practice lines he would probably forget. He's just going to shot another scene alone in Australia and then Luke (as in Kyle) comes into the picture.

He sat down and drank from his coffee, staring at the television. A random show was on but he stopped paying attention to it when his phone buzzed. It was across the table and his tired self had to reach all the way to the other side to grab his phone. He unlocked it and opened the texting app, blushing when he saw who the text was from.

[From: Luke]

hey! you ready for aussie?

[To: Luke]

totally! i really miss it there, i hope you have a good stay at the hotel

[From: Luke]

how polite of you :) i hope you have a nice stay at the hotel too

[To: Luke]

Oh, i'm staying at my old house haha there is no need for an hotel if i can stay with my family

[From: Luke]

damn it! i feel like i'm the only actor staying in the hotel when there is actually a bunch of others

but the one that matters to me is not so fuck :(

[To: Luke]

awh poor you

you'll have tons of fun, i checked the website and they have a private jacuzzi in every bedroom

[From: Luke]

ugh, it won't matter if i'm all alone in there.

Ashton smiled and put the phone down to clean the mess he had done.

He had Luke have been texting none-stop since they had lunch together. It's mostly Luke starting the conversation since Ashton is a bit shy and never knows what to say. Luke respects it, he had already told Ashton that he knew the boy was shy so if he ever felt uncomfortable about any message he could just warn Luke and he would stop.

Ashton thought that was nice, really nice.

He grabbed the phone again and sat down in front of the TV in the living room. He unlocked it and went to the message appa, clicking on his conversation with Luke.

[From: Luke]

I'M REALLY EXCITED TO GO TO AUSTRALIA

LIKE IT SEEMS AWESOME

IT'S SPRING IN THERE RIGHT? IS IT TOO HOT?

LIKE, AS HOT AS YOU?

Ashton laughed at his excitement and blushed at the last part, he decided to ignore it and not say anything about it. Things could get awkward if he did.

[To: Luke]

it is a little bit hot, take summer clothes

[From: Luke]

Will do

okay so i'm having this crazy idea

i don't know if you'll agree or not

[To: Luke]

tell me boi

i'm all in for crazy ideas

[From: Luke]

okay so what if like

just wondering

Hedgar said it was a good idea

you went to Australia w me on my private jet?

Ashton blushed at what he said, even though there was no reason too. He doesn't know fi he should feel nervous or flattered. Luke Hemmings is asking him to go with him on his private jet on a 15 hour flight. His role model was willing to put up with him for FIFTEEN HOURS straight.

[To: Luke]

you think you would like to put up with me for fifteen hours?😂

[From: Luke]

oh honey

it would be a pleasure

Ashton bit his lip but that didn't stop him from smiling. He closed the chat with Luke and opened the group chat with Lovia and Michael, where the two of them were discussing if purple was a sexy colour for dildos. He doesn't understand them but the three of them because such good friends that he doesn't know what to do.

It's been a while since he had real friends, the actors in Paiting Stars were such pricks.

[To: Michael 🌼, Olivia 🍉]

so guys

what would you say if i ditched you and flew to Australia with Luke?

[From: Olivia 🍉]

sex

[From: Michael🌼]

have fun with him hoe

i gotta convince calum to give me his peanuts if he sits next to me

he has been putting me through so much work jfc he isn't letting me put the amount of sugar i want in my coffee again

Ashton smiled at the replies and texted Joanne about what was happening, she told him she already knew and cancelled his flight with the others. Then he texted Luke saying that they would be going together, in which the blond only replied with a winky emoji.

__________________________

okay this chapters were kind of fillers but i liked them

tbh i imagine Hailee Steinfeld as Olivia but you can imagine whoever you want

any opinions?

-ana rita (moony)