six

Ashton looked outside as Luke drove around, looking for a private place they could eat. The atmosphere in the car felt a little bit awkward, he didn't know if it was because Luke had rested his hand in Ashton's thigh sometimes or because Ashton didn't know what to say. The younger one felt like it was awkward that he had done that and maybe he should have said something to Luke but he didn't - it just felt comfortable, Luke's hand fit perfectly with Ashton's thigh.

Luke turned on the radio and a random song was playing, he smiled and took his hand off of Ashton's thigh putting it on the steering wheel. Ashton recognized it as a song from Good Charlotte's new album, the song was Cars Full Of People. Ashton hummed to the song and Luke sang quietly. Ashton stopped to listen to him sing and leaned his head against the seatbelt and listened to him singing.

"Do you want to eat by the beach?" Luke said as they drove through the Venice beach area.

"Yeah, sure." Ashton said and Luke turned to the parking lot, parking his car near the restaurant area.

They climbed out of the car and walked slowly through the restaurants, deciding which one thye would go.

"What do you feel like eating?" Luke asked.

"Whatever you want, I don't mind." Ashton said and Luke nodded, following the blond to a place called 'World Flavours'.

"The employees here know me well so we can get the best table easily and yes, I do come here often. I'm a man who is hungry sometimes." Luke said and Ashton laughed as they reached the reception.

"Luke! We were wondering if you would give us any sign that you were alive this week." a man with a moustache said.

"Hello Jared. Fortunately, I'm still alive."

"Ah, that is nice. Table for two?" the man asked and Luke nodded, putting his hand on Ashton's back gently "Follow me, do you prefer to eat inside or outside?"

Luke looked at Ashton wiating for an answer.

"Outside is better, I guess?" Ashton said, blushing. They were led outside and saw that the table wa son a balcony with view to the beach. The man left the menus with them and said he would be back in a few minutes.

Luke was feeling nervous about going out for lunch with Ashton, he had been like that since he met Ashton. He couldn't help but stare at Ashton's perfectly shaped thighs and legs covered by the white knee-high socks. Luke noticed the younger bit his lip when he is nervous and it should be cute but it's so hot, especially when Luke can't stop imagining kissing them. Right now he is bitting his bottom lip while he checks out the menu, a focused look on his face as he reads.

He wants to do it so bad but it's too soon.

"Do you know what you are going to order?" Ashton aske and Luke coughed awkwardly.

"Probably the steak with some fries or salad, I don't know yet. You?"

"I'll get that too. To be honest, I don't know what to eat." Ashton said with a giggle following, making Luke smile too.

The waiter came back and they ordered the food, and then he left. Luke asked Ashton to take a picture of him so he could post on his own instagram to keep the fans updated. Ashton took a picture to the view and found it funny how they felt the need to share where they were. It wasn't funny but it's a memory.

They kept talking until the food came, even when it arrived. The outside part had a few people but not too many to bother them, it was a friendly environment. Sometimes they stopped talking to enjoy the view or eat quietly but there was always something to talk about (and it could lead to other subjects). Luke found out Ashton is from Hornsby in Australia and Luke told him he was from Bournemouth in England.

"Are you enjoying being part of the movie?" Luke asks, his british accent standing out.

"Yeah, it's being fun until now." Ashton says, smiling "I became really good friends with Michael and Olivia which is good, because it's always nice to have friendships in there. I'm really excited because this is a once in a lifetime chance and I'm so glad I took it. What about you?"

Luke smiles at Ashton's shiny eyes, taking a bite of his dessert. He felt glad that the curly-haired boy was nice enough to ask if Luke was enjoying what he was doing, no one ever does that anymore.

"It's really fun when you don't see it as a job. I used to spend nights up just trying to improve but then someone told me I was going to get crazy if I didn't stop. It was in my first movie, actually."

"Who was it? If you don't mind telling me."

"It was my aunt Helen, she slapped the back of my head and told me 'get yourself together'. Best aunt ever."

Ashton laughs at what he said, wondering if Luke ever had a hard time to get here. If he ever had to take roles he hated or lie to press, but he didn't want to ask.

"You know," Luke started "I really liked the movie you were in that came out recently. It was beautiful and your acting was so good." Ashton blushes and hides his red cheeks "Even if he was a second character he had a big part on the story and you managed to show what he was feeling, it was truly amazing. Now I can see why Hedgar chose you, he did the right thing."

Luke smiled at him and Ashton looked down, smiling and whispering 'thank you'. Luke called the waiter to give him the check and it came quickly. Ashton tried to see how much was it, insisting that he would pay the full thing. It was extremily cliché but they weren't on a date, at least Ashton thought that. He saw it as a lunch with a new friend.

Luke saw it as a lunch with a new friend who he desperately wanted to get to know.

"Damn, it's almost five o'clock." Luke said when they were already driving "I have things to do but you can text me if you want to meet up. Are you going to the set tomorrow?"

"I don't know, I have plans with Olivia and I don't know if she wants to meet up." Ashton says, nervously and stares at Luke's hand that was once again on his thigh "B-But yeah if you want we can meet up anytime."

Luke nodded and licked his lips "Want me to leave you at home?"

Ashton said yes and replied to his mother's text, saying that the recording went well and he went to have lunch with Luke. He knows she wasn't going to reply since she was at work but they were going to Skype later so it was fine.

"Well, here it is." Luke said, stopping the car in front of Ashton's apartment "You already have my number right?" Ashton shook his head and Luke grabbed his phone, putting it in there "Done, text me anytime , will you?"

Ashton tried to avoid the thought of how Luke sounded incredibly charming when he told Ashton to text him but it was almost impossible. He got out of the car and said goodbye, Luke driving off when Ashton got inside the building.

He had a weird fan crush on his celebrity crush.

______________

any thoughts?

i may be making Luke too flirty and both of them too infatuated... no regrets

-ana rita (moony)