twenty-two

i'm waiting for the Ruby Sparks movie to fully  load *happy sigh* you got yourselves a small update, i might update later though (and by later i mean 4AM in Portugal)

i don't promise anything xD fluff coming in your way xx

________________

Ashton woke up with his phone buzzing, making a loud noise against the wood of the cupboard next to the bed. He groaned and grabbed it before Luke woke up, seeing they were still cuddling but their fingers were not laced anymore. Without seeing the ID Ashton pressed the accept button.

"Hello?" he asked with a sleepy voice, speaking quietly so he wouldn't wake Luke up.

"Hello there ray of sunshine!" Michael said "What time are we meeting up today? Most of the crew is already in Sydney since they went yesterday."

Ashton groaned, trying to get adjusted to the small light.

"What time is it?"

"It's eleven, we gotta be at the airport at three o'clock." Michael explained "I suppose Luke is still sleeping, call me when you guys decide okay?"

"Okay Mikey. How's Olivia?"

"Still sleeping, she got drunk as hell last night. Me and Calum had to take care of her oe she would probably make out with some stranger at the bar." Michael said, chuckling and making Ashton laugh quietly "We found papparazzis and they took pictures of her, she's pretty much ready for the articles."

Ashton giggled quietly "Well, wish her good luck from me."

"Will do, later Ash."

"Goodbye Michael." he said and they hung up.

He put the phone on silent and turned around, seeing Luke was still sleeping. His hair was messy and pink lips slightly parted. Ashton passed his thumb through Luke's bottom lip and smiled at the sight of the blond. Ashton put his arm around Luke's torso and put his head on the crook of the boy's neck.

He sighed happily, smiling against the skin. He thought this wouldn't happen not even in a million years but staying like that with Luke after what they had done the night before was like a dream. His heart started beating faster everytime he thought about kissing him or just being next to him.

He was falling deeply for him and couldn't stop the feelings even if he tried.

"I can see you're a cuddler too." Luke said with a sleepy voice, kissing Ashton's hair and hugging him "Good morning Ash."

"Good morning Luke." he replied, giggling.

"What time is it?" Luke asked, pushing Ashton away so he was facing him.

Luke swore he could have died just with the sight. Ashton's curly hair was a mess, his hazel eyes were staring at Luke in such a loving way that he was scared. Everytime he looked at the curly-haired boy he swore the world suddenly became a better place. His feelings were all over the place when Ashton gave him a dimpled but still tired smile.

"Eleven thirty. We have to be at the airport at three."

Luke licked his lips and nodded, leaning forward to peck Ashton's lips.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast, what do you want to eat?" He asked, kissing Ashton again and passing his hand through the curly-haired boy's side.

"I'll just make something for myself." Ashton said and Luke shook his head with a fond smile on his face.

"No no, you're my guest so I'll make some food to you. Stay here and watch whatever you want on the TV, I'll be right back."

The blue-eyed boy got up and leaned to kiss Ashton, who was sitting in the bed. Ashton put his hand on Luke's jaw, kissing him back. It was slow and sweet, Ashton tried to share his feelings through it. When they pulled away Luke pecked his lips one last time, smirking.

"I'll be right back, kitten."

***

Hours later they were at the airport getting their plane tickets. Ashton talked to Michael on the line while Luke was having a conversation with Calum. Olivia was standing next to them wearing sunglasses, running her hand through her brunette air.

They giggled as she seemed completely tired while talking to the man who was giving her the plane ticket. She put her sunglasses down and glared at the boys while the man checked her ID, giving them the middle finger. A person gasped behind them but they only laughed.

Ashton looked behing, noticing Luke and Calum - who walready had their plane tickets - were still talking. It seemed serious and in Ashton's prespective Calum seemed a bit troubled and Luke was helping him. Luke linked his eyes with Ashton and gave him a small smile along with a wink.

"Rough night?" Ashton asked, smirking and mocking Olivia when he met up with her.

"I wish I had gotten laid." She said with a sigh "My goal was to get drunk but laid would have been good, it would have been awesome."

"Meh, you didn't have to get fully laid." Ashton said.

Olivia put her sunglasses down again like she did earlier, narrowing her eyes at Ashton. Michael stared at him confused, his mouth slightly open like he wanted to say something but didn't know what. The brunette girl pointed her finger at Ashton, opening her mouth to speak.

"What the fuck did you do?"

____________________

sorry this was so small and shit but i will try to update later

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

-ana rita (moony)