twenty

the texting part happened to me and my pal (shoutout to hanndwritten) a few mins ago it was awesome

_________________

When they got out of the helicopter they said goodbye to Luke's uncle and walked away. The boys decided to have a quick snack on a small café near a small beach where probably no one would recognize them. Luke's bodyguard was still with them and would probably be until they went to the boat. Maybe even on the boat.

Ashton doesn't know how it works but Luke told him he could sleep with him over there if he wanted. He wondered why he was the only one sleeping over there since he asked Michael and Olivia if they were going, they obviously said no. It was weird but maybe Luke wanted to spend more time with him since he's closer to the feminine boy than anyone else on the set. He also talks to Calum sometimes.

He started thinking about when they almost kissed earlier and how cold and empty his hand felt when Luke let go of it. He still wanted to kiss Luke and would do anything for it but they were in public and if Ashton kissed him right there thy would have lots of trouble, especially Luke since Ashton is already out to the world. Ashton started thinking about acting like a couple with Luke and soon his cheeks were as hot as his coffee.

"Wow Ash, what's wrong?" Luke said, chuckling "You're reminding me of a tomato right now. What's going on on that pretty little head?"

Ashton looked up and locked his eyes with Luke. His cheeks for even hotter so he smiled awkwardly and giggled. Luke looked at him with a fond smile, drinking his coffee and sighing.

"It was just a few stuff, nothing else."

"You wanna tell?" Luke said, making Ashton shake his head.

"Nope, it's personal."

Luke groaned and Ashton smirked, laughing quietly. They got up when Luke's bodyguard told them it was time to go, throwing their cups in the trash and walking out to the car. Ashton found it funny how they seemed to be treated like little kids - being taken everywhere and being told when it was time to go.

[From: Michael 🌼] 

idk what to eat

the kitchen is full of food but i only want bread or cereal

[To: Michael 🌼, Olivia 🍉]

you should eat bread

bc like the milk is warm and then you'll get thirsty but you can't drink water because of that temperature bullshit

at least that's what people tell me

[From: Olivia 🍉]  

for the first time ashton is right

wow

clap clap

[From: Michael 🌼]

i only eat cereal with gay milk tho

i mean cold*

wtf

[To:  Michael 🌼, Olivia 🍉  ]