nine

i want this shit to be a big ass fanfiction with at least 17 chapters i'm in love with this bye

THANK YOU FOR 2.5K here is a small chapter

____________________

Ashton put his last bags at the entrance and sighed, sitting down on the floor since he couldn't take it anymore, it was 6PM and he already wanted to sleep. The bags were extremily heavy and he was grabbing his phone to call a cab when someone knocked on the door. He groaned and made space to open the door, not seeing who it was.

"Well princess, you sure are packed to the trip." the boy said, Ashton looked up and saw it was Luke.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Ashton stepped aside for Luke to come in and the blond did, walking in slowly.

"I'm here to pick you up, you're coming with me to the airport!" Luke said, giving him a charming smile.

Ashton nodded and saw they still had a bit until they had to be at the airport. He went to his bedroom while Luke explained how things would go in there since it was another country and how it would happen for the studios. Luke helped him check if he had his passport and script along with the gifts for his siblings.

Luke wanted to be a gentleman so he carried the heavier bags to the car, where their driver was waiting for them. Ashton felt bad for making the man wait so long but Luke assured him it was fine since Afonso was entertained. They drove to the airport and signed a few autographs when they left the car. Luke covered Ashton's face with his coat so he wouldn't get blinded by the camera flash.

***

"You know, it's pretty crazy how we can just be on the air right now, flying around inside a metal thing." Luke told Ashton as the boy played Google Feud "I'm glad I took pills to calm down before I came here."

Ashton chuckled "I'm glad you're not feeling nervous, it would be bad if you were."

Luke laughed and kept reading the newspaper he had brought. They sat in silence for most time, it had been five hours since they left the country and were bored as hell (good thing the plane had wi-fi, they could always get entertained). The thing is - since Luke usually travelled alone it meant there was only one bed, which meant they also had to sleep together. At first it bothered the curly haired boy but then he got used to the idea (it's not like they had sex or anything.

Ashton had honestly started to get a little sleepy, he even set up the bed since Luke's private jet had that. It had a lot of stuff and the older had made sure it was good for the environment. He had set up the bed and turned off his tablet, putting it in the bag closer to the bed. Ashton walked to the bathroom and changed to his rainbow pijamas, laying in his bed when he got out.

"You're sleepy?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, a bit. I didn't sleep all night so I could sleep in the flight." Ashton said, closing his eyes and cuddling to his sheets "You're not going to sleep?"

"I'm going now." Luke said and climbed next to Ashton "Can we cuddle? I'm a cuddler."

Ashton blushed and nodded, hiding his rosy cheeks with the sheets. He blushed even more when Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's torso and Ashton felt his breathing on his neck. He blushed even more when he realised Luke was only wearing boxers.

The lights went off and Luke sighed.

"You seem tense, do you want me to pull away?" he whispered on Ashton's ear.

"N-No it's fine, just stressed because of the movie."

"You'll do just fine, don't let that prevent you from sleeping." Luke said, sighing softly "This is nice, no homo though."

"Yeah." Ashton said "No homo."

And with that he fell asleep, staring at the stars through the window he had left open.

___________________

i've been updating the fuck out of this, should i calm down?

-ana rita (moony)