twenty-seven

just wanna say that i already wrote the epilogue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also, this chapter is kind-of dirty

______________________________________

"I love you." Percy said, looking into Kyle's eyes and holding his lover's hands to his chest "I love you like I love the sun when it comes up in the morning. As scary as it sounds I love you like the stars love the moon, needing to show up at the same time so they can be together at night. If you don't feel the same for me it's okay, I will understand. But never forget me."

Kyle leaned in and bumped their noses, kissing Percy's lips slowly. The kiss was sweet and intimate, it wasn't rushed like the ones you usually saw everywhere. It was nice and slow, a good way to show the feelings they had been hiding for so long. Even if their first kiss was in the back of a restaurant it meant a lot.

Kyle pulled away, smiling and letting out a breath.

"I love you too, Percy." Kyle said, letting out a breath and kissing the boy again "I always will."

Hedgar yelled cut and Luke pulled away a little, his eyes still locked with Ashton's. Ashton smiled and looked, away getting out of the set. Luke smiled and followed him, a short distance between them. They reached Ashton's dressing room Luke closed the door, staring at the dirty blond on front of him.

Ashton started to get dressed in his clothes. The black shirt and red skirt fit him well and his perfectly shaved legs seemed so smooth that Luke wanted to run his hands through his legs and kiss every inch of it. They were just so pretty, Ashton was just so pretty.

Luke leaned down with a smirk and kissed Ashton, his hands going to the boy's waist. Ashton's hands went to the back of Luke's neck and kissed him deeply, pressing the blond against the door and shoving his tongue inside Luke's mouth. He was eager, too eager. Probably because of the picture he had sent Ashton earlier.

"Eager aren't we?" Luke said, smirking and kissing Ashton again squeezing his butt through the panties under the skirt "Easy there, baby boy."

"I just really loved the picture, just wanna suck you Lukey." Ashton said, kissing down Luke's neck and unbuttoning his dark red flannel and kissing down his body until he was on his knees.

Luke let out a shaky breath when Ashton licked his stomach, sucking a hickey in there. He was holding Luke's hips and bitting on his skin, sucking harshly and licking on the spots. Luke let out a groan when Ashton got up.

Ashton leaned in with a smirk and kissed Luke's lips, squeezing his member. Luke moaned into Ashton's mouth and pulled the boy's hair slightly when he started playing with Luke belt, grinding on him. The blond whimpered, he bit Ashton's bottom lip and sucked on it pushing his hips against the smaller boy's.

Ashton pulled him away and smirked, grabbing his jacket and putting it on. Luke stared at him with wide eyes, poiting to his boner so Ashton got the message that he had to do something about it.

"I'll see you outside to go to Harry's game." Ashton said, walking past Luke and kissing his cheek on the way out.

The blond groaned and Ashton smirked as he walked down the wall. He went to the entrance and waited next to Luke's car, taking his phone out and smiling at the cute dog picture on twitter. He took a selfie and posted it on twitter, showing his fans that he had just got out of recording.

ashirwin guyss i just got out of recording! it's going to be so sweet, I can't believe it's going to be over in a month and a half  😭😭 how is everyone out there? sending my love from aussie 😊

He closed the phone and looked up, seeing Luke coming to the car already dressed in his clothes. Ashton smiled while the blond only sent him a look, getting in the car and turning on the radio.

***

Luke cheered for Harry and Ashton looked at him, admiring the blond. He was scared of that day because he felt like he meant what he told by his character. It's like he was confessing what he felt for Luke and it just seemed so real.

He was scared to fall in love with Luke. What if Luke wasn't ready? What if he broke Ashton's heart? All of those thoughts showed up on his head whenever he stayed up late thinking about random stuff. He could picture himself having a public relationship but was Luke ready for that? Ready to handle the pressure of being out to the media and dating a boy, a boy like Ashton who liked to wear feminine clothing instead of the usual male one. He doesn't think Luke ever dated while he has had his career and if he did then he did a pretty good job hiding it.

The white lights hit Luke's face so perfectly that it made Ashton's heart beat faster. Everything about Luke raced his heartbeat and motivated him to be a better person. Whenever Luke smiled at him he could feel himself falling deeper for the boy, he wanted it to stop so he wouldn't get his heard broken. In that moment when their eyes met along with Luke shooting him a smile, he realised he was deeply in love with Luke and there was no way he was able to see him as a friend anymore.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked "You've been staring at me for a while, do I have something on my face?"

"No, everything's okay." Ashton said, giving Luke a reassuring smile "I'm just really, really glad you accepted coming to the game." Luke smiled at him and nodded, looking to the field again to cheer for Harry.

Those feelings scared him but when Luke linked his pinky with Ashton's he knew everything would be alright.

______________________________________

opinions? this was kinda cute

i won't be updating until i have the rest of the chapters written and after that i'll update once a week so be happy with this small update since i just wanted to tell you this

i love you, thank you for the shit ton of reads :) ❤️

-ana rita (moony)