eighteen

i'm in love with my theme karen gillan is my mom

THANKS FOR 7K MAH DUDES

______________

When Ashton woke up he wasn't expecting smelling pancakes. His mother had already left for work and his siblings were still asleep since they were on vacation. He looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 11AM, he should probably text luke after breakfast to know when he should be ready.

The dirty-blonde got ouy of the bed wearing nothing but a rather-small blue and white t-shirt and pink boxers. He might wear panties usually but sometimes he feels like wearing boxers and well, he does. Even if the boxers were kind of tight and felt a bit like panties he still wore them, even if no one was going to see his ass it looked great on them. Ashton walked down the stairs and leaned against the door frame, rubbing his eyes and sighing.

"Shouldn't you be at work, mom?" Ashton says and hears a chuckle.

"I don't have to work for like 5 days? Also, I'm not mom." the male voice says, he looks up and sees Luke standing in the middle of the kitchen and cooking.

Ashton's eyes widen, he quickly tries to pull the shirt down so it was hiding his boxers. Maybe he should try to be more confident but you could clearly see the size of his penis in those, it made him uncomfortable to have someone looking at it. He ran up the stairs and grabbed his sweatpants, putting them on and running down the stairs again.

"Hey, what are you doing in my house?" Ashton says, rather confused. He sat down at the table while Luke put the pancakes in front of him along with a plate to himself

"Well, your mother called me and asked me if I didn't mind hanging around here so you wouldn't be alone. She is a nice woman, would get along with my mom pretty well." Luke explained, starting to eat "Your siblings are spending their day at the pool, I gave them food for the whole day along with my number in case they needed anything and couldn't call you. Your sister fainted but she woke up as soon as she hit the ground, she's a nice girl too."

The hazel-eyed boy blushed at what Luke has done. It was so much and he doesn't know how to pay him back. His heart fluttered at how domestic the area felt, the thoughts of domestic luke he used to have were just like this and honestly? He only read about them in fanfiction, none of it was real.

But now it was happening and it was real and Ashton is freaking out, he doesn't know what to do.

"Thank you so much Luke I- uh I don't know how to thank you for that. For all of this." Ashton says, referring to the breakfast.

"Don't worry about it, I did it because I wanted to." Luke said, winking and finishing his food while Ashton did the same.

Ashton got up from the table, saying he was going to get dressed. He ran up the stairs and chose a simple white shirt with a floral skirt. When he walked downstairs he saw Luke had a worried look on his face, he seemed stressed with something and Ashton wanted to calm him down. He grabbed the nail polish box and sat down in the couch in front of Luke, placing it on the table.

"Is everything alright?" Ashton asks, making Luke look up to him.

"Yeah, I'm just a little bit stressed because I saw an article online criticizing me. It's okay though, I should be used to this anyway." Luke says, sighing. Ashton pouts and grabs his hand that was resting on the table.

"Listen, what the media thinks doesn't mind. What matters is if you stick to your values and just be yourself. You nailed every movie until now, they just want attention because there is nothing to write about." Ashton says and Luke nods, caressing Ashton's hand with his thumb.

The curly-haired boy feels spark on the spot Luke is caressing. His stomach starts aching slightly and his heart beating faster, he was even sweating a little. The fact that he couldn't hide the fact that he liked Luke that well was fucked up and he should try to move on. Luke is straight, the kiss meant nothing to them since it was just practice.

"Are you going to paint your nails?" Luke asks, his eyes shining as he stares at Ashton. Luke swore he felt something, he just didn't know what it was.

"Yeah hum actually-" Ashton coughs, taking his hand away from Luke's grip "I was wondering if you could do it? It might relax you. We can put some music on and just chill for a little bit."

Luke smiles and nods. Ashton grabs a white towel and two pillows. Luke sits in one and Ashton sits in the other, the white towel on the table and Ashton's hand on top of it while Luke chose the colours. The curly-haired boy told him the colours could be different for the nails so Luke chose pastel green and baby pink. According to the blond it was to match Ashton's outfit.

"Sorry if I mess up, I have never done this with anyone." Luke says, painting one of Ashton's nails with pale green.

"It's okay, the colours are pretty." Ashton says while Luke puts music on.

"I hope you don't mind the music." Luke says as Good Grief by Bastille starts playing.

"You can put whatever you want, I need new songs anyway."

Luke nods with a smile and Ashton admires him while he is focusing on Ashton's nails. The blond is bitting his lip, he notices Luke doesn't have the lip ring anymore but doesn't ask, as far as he knows he probably just didn't want it anymore. He wasn't wearing a snapback and the simple white shirt made him look beautiful. The blond's body was more relaxed even if he was trying to focus.

"We could do this more often." Luke says, finishing AShton's hand and passing to the other.

"Paint nails?"

"Yeah." He nods "It's nice to be with someone, not say a word and still be comfortable. In any other situation it would be just awkward and I would want to leave."

Ashton giggles "Well, I'm not sure why."

"It's something about you." Luke says, staring at Ashton's eyes "You make me feel comfortable and accepted, it's like if I walked in dressed as Dumbo you would think it's completely normal. You wouldn't judge me if I started crying in the middle of the street, you wouldn't think I was humiliating you. Something about you is different than anyone else's - it's not the clothes, it's the way you are. You're different, you're... you're so special, Ash."

Ashton swore he could have died right there. He whispers a 'thank you' and gives Luke a shy smile, looking down and blushing. Luke kept paiting Ashton's nails and sometimes caressed Ashton's hand, showing affection to the younger boy.

Neither of them said a word after that.

__________________

this story is so boring i'm sorry lol this was kind of a filler because nothing major happens and this story is basically made of fillers lol things will heat up soon dw

BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS CUTE AND I LOVED IT FUCK

any opinions? 

-ana rita (moony)