fifteen

why do i feel like this will have 20-something chapters

_________________

[From:Michael🌼]

guys i made progress

calum finally accepts sleeping in the bed

[From: Olivia 🍉]

do you know what could also be progress?

if ashton just hoped on that dick already

like jfc luke is thirsty too you can clearly see he just wants to bang ashton

[To: Michael🌼 Olivia 🍉]

omg please stop talking

"Who are you texting?" Luke asked, coming up behind him and smiling.

Ashton blushed and laughed nervously, praying that Luke hadn't seen the texts. There would be a lot of explaining to do if he saw them.

"J-Just Michael and Olivia."

Luke hummed, shrugging.

"What do you say about us odering some pizza and practice while it doesn't arrive?"

"Yeah sure."

"I'll order it"

They went inside when it started to get darker, reminding themselves they had to practice the lines. Luke picked up the room service phone and quickly ordered the pizza and a few drinks. Ashton wondered what scene it was since they were all kind of simple, probably Luke doesn't know how to approach the character when they meet. But the meeting was simple, even Michael has said it and he's not even an actor (of course that doesn't mean he's not qualified, he just likes doing make-up).

Ashton picked up the script right after Luke, going to page 56 like Luke told him to. They were standing inside with the curtains half-closed. The curly-haired boy could still see the city lights from where he was standing, he had to control himself to not go to the balcony and stare at it. He's deeply in love with simple things.

"So, let's get started." Luke said "It's just a couple lines, not too much."

Ashton nodded and licked his lips, getting ready to say the first line. He cleared his throat and with shaky hands brought the script closer to his face so he could read better, he wasn't wearing his glasses nor contact lens so it was a little bit hard hard. He kept them inside a purse he took sometimes but forgot to take it on that day since he was a little bit stressed

"Why aren't you earing your glasses?" Luke asked "It's bad for your sight."

"Forgot them but don't worry, I can read." Ashton smiled at him and directed his attention towards the script, smiling and starting to read "It feels wrong, I'm not meeting everyone's expectations."

"But Percy, can't you see?" Luke said "We're in love, deeply in love. The other night there was a connection between us, you even said it!" Luke said, raising his voice and showing the character's emotions, Ashton was stunned "Can't you see I'm giving you my heart, Percy? I'm confessing my love to you."

"My family needs me Kyle, I can't waste my time falling in love with someone - especially if the person is a boy. I've been told that it's wrong, it's sinful." Ashton said, watching as Luke put the script down. Ashton read a few lines ahead and blushed at what he saw. His character had simple lines from then.

"Please, give me a chance." Luke said, taking the script off of Ashton's hands "I'll give you the love you need."

The blond put one hand on Ashton's chin and another one on his hips. Ashton gasped at how close they were, blushing when Luke's breathing hit his lips. Luke bumped their noses and bit his lip, looking into Ashton's hazel eyes. The curly-haired boy had been staring at Luke's eyes throught the whole time, feeling nervous about what was about to happen.

"I don't care that you are poor, I love you." Luke said and Ashton gulped.

"B-But Kyle, I love you b-but we can't-"

"We can." Luke said "God doesn't judge happiness, He judges mischief."

Luke brought him closer (if that was even possible since they were already too close), their lips brushing against each others as they talked. Ashton  put his hands on Luke's chest and gripping his shirt a little bit. He was blushing, Luke always made him blush and since they're about to kiss it will be even harder.

It was work, they were only practicing.

"Give me one chance and I'll give you everything."

That was the last thing the blond said before pressing his lips to Ashton's. Ashton gasped into the kiss and tensed, calming down when Luke started drawing circles on his hip. The shorter boy closed his eyes and started moving his lips against Luke's, gripping the back of his shirt. Luke tried adding tongue tot he kiss but Ashton didn't let him. He put his hand inside Ashton's skirt andsqueezed his ass making him moan, giving Luke the opportunity to shove his tongue inside Ashton's mouth.

It wasn't the first time Luke had kissed a boy. It happened before but that experience wasn't nowhere near the one he was having with Ashton. His lips were soft and the boy kissed him with desire, like he had been wanting it for a long time. Luke licked Ashton's bottom lip and pecked his lips when he heard a knock on the door.

Ashton was stil amazed about what just happened and stared at Luke when he let go of Ashton with a smirk. The curly-haired boy wanted to scream, maybe throw himself out the window to check if it was a dream. He also wanted to lay on the floor and think about what had just happened and the more he thought about it the more he wanted to smile.

"Choose a movie princess, we can watch whatever you want." Luke said, winking and walking to the door.

Ashton bit his lip to avoid smiling and chose a movie. Unfortunately the happiness he was feeling was too high which meant he couldn't avoid smiling. Luke put the pizza on a small table that was in there and sat next to Ashton, grabbing the boy's chin and smirking before kissing him again.

This time Ashton didn't hesitate before moving his lips against Luke's. Luke held Ashton's hip and Ashton put his hand on Luke's hair. He didn't care if they were just practicing or something like that, he just wanted to enjoy what was going on.

"The food is getting colder, love." Luke said, kissing Ashton one last time and starting to eat.

Little did Ashton know what he was getting himself into.

______________

hEy it's 6.37 AM

i have a new book coming soon so if you like the Ruby Sparks movie you might want to check it out woop (fem!luke and author!ashton ayee)

any opinions?

-ana rita (moony)