thirty-three

EPILOGUE NEXT CHAPTER

thank you so much for 14K ❤ it means the world to me

______________________________________

On their last morning in Cape Town Ashton had his head layed on Luke's chest, running his hands through the boy's abs. Luke was staring up the ceiling, one of his arms under his head and the other one holding Ashton. They had made love on the night before, at least that's what Luke said they were going to make.

Luke had been sweet and gentle, kissing Ashton all over and making sure the younger boy felt loved and appreciated. Ashton did feel like it, Luke didn't confess his love to Ashton but he knew that was his way to show it. Michael slept in Olivia's room again, they already knew what had happened when Ashton said they were going on a date to the planetarium.

the day before

Ashton looked up at the pretty stars being shown, holding Luke's hand in the dark space. Luke decided to take Ashton to the local planetarium since he knew the boy had some kind of weird love for the sky and space.

The curly-haired boy could feel his lover's eyes on his while he stared at the stars up in the ceiling. He wasn't even listening what the man was saying, most of the time he was just staring at Ashton because that was all he wanted to do on that moment. No one was watching them and it was in a private corner, the perfect moment.

"What are you thinking about?" Ashton said, smiling at Luke "Pay attention to the stars you silly boy."

"You know the stars up there may be beautiful," Luke started, whispering on Ashton's ear and kissing his cheek "but you're the most beautiful one I can see."

now

"Something on your mind?" Ashton asked, kissing Luke's shoulder.

"Just thinking about you, that's all." Luke said and Ashton giggled.

Ashton lifted his head up and kissed Luke on the lips, holding his jaw. He kissed him slowly, making sure to share his feelings through the kiss. Luke kissed back and caressing his cheek. Ashton stopped the kiss and bumped their noses, chuckling. He was a little bit tired and wanted to sleep but he could keep up with Luke's late tired-ness.

"I love you."

"Ashton I need to talk to you." Luke said and Ashton nodded, getting nervous about what Luke could possibly say.

It's a normal thing to feel nervous when someone says they want to talk to you. To Ashton it was one of the worst feelings in the world. He felt even more nervous because he had just said I love you.

"What is it?"

"I-I just need to tell you that um" Luke stopped, bitting his bottom lips "I'm thinking about coming out on the premiere?"

Ashton grinned hugging Luke.

"Are you serious?" Ashton asked and Luke nodded "God Lukey, I'm so happy you're finally going to be free to be yourself."

"I'll pick you up at your house and we will go together okay?"

Ashton nodded and climbed on top of Luke, kissing him. He was too happy on that moment, his realtionship with Luke was finally going to be public. Luke grabbed his ass and squeezed it. Ashton moaned into the kiss and rolled on top of Luke's semi-hard member covered by the boxers.

"I love you." Luke whispered as Ashton kissed his neck "God, I love you so much Ashton. Please don't leave me."

"I love you too Luke." Ashton said, kissing Luke passionately.

"Can we go for round two?" Luke asked, making Ashton laugh.

"You're a horny freak." Ashton said.

"Not my fault I have a really sexy boy my bed." Luke said, smiling and kissing Ashton "I wouldn't mind fucking him senseless."

Ashton giggled "This is my bed Luke."

"Sush, as long as I'm here it becomes my bed too."

"Well, okay."

They stayed silent, just holding each other for a while. It was night outside, the only thing illuminating the room was a weak light in the middle of the two beds. Luke kissed Ashton's shoulder, whispering sweet nothings into his lover's ear.

"Do you really want to come out?" Ashton asked, scared Luke might regret it.

"I want to, so bad Ashton." Luke said, letting out a shaky breath "I just love you, I love you so much."

Ashton thought his behaviour was a little weird but didn't mind, he liked weird anyway.

"I love you too, Lukey."

______________________________________

woop

get ready for the epilogue, i'm so sad this is over :(

-ana rita (moony)