twenty-four

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD BECAUSE THIS STARTED GETTING MORE READS WHEN THE SEX STARTED YOU'RE ALL NASTY LITTLE HOES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

______________________________________

Ashton tapped his foot on the ground and looked at his phone for the seventh time in ten minutes. He was in the studios, ready to record with Luke but the blond didn't show up. He texted him asking where he was and he hadn't replied yet. Ashton was worried that something might have happened while he was coming.

His worries stopped when his phone buzzed with a text from Luke. He quickly grabbed it and opened the text, reading it carefully so he wouldn't misread anything.

[From: Luke]

Hey I'm sorry! I got mobbed when I was entering the studios :(

i'm on my wait to meet up with you in the dressing room kitten, don't worry x

Ashton smiled at the text and sent him a smiley face back. He turned on the TV since one of the directors said they would start filming at one, it was almost midday so it meant he had an hour to do whatever he wanted. He was still in his character clothes with his simple make-up done. The white shirt he was wearing was rather hot but he was lucky the dark green pants were roomy.

Luke barged into the room with his character clothes on, smiling as soon as he saw Ashton. The curly-haired boy gave him a dimpled smile and got up from the couch, not moving an inch from where he was standing. They stared at each other for a couple of minutes, Ashton decided to take his time to appreciate Luke's features and it made him fall deeply for him.

"Hey." Luke breather out, closing the door and walking slowly towards Ashton.

"Hey."

"Sorry I took so long, did I worry you?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around Ashton's waist.

He realised Luke was a very touchy person and liked to have his arms around Ashton a lot. They were so close and Luke's eyes were such a bright blue, it took his breath away.

"Y-Yeah a little bit. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Luke replied, resting his forehead against Ashton's.

Ashton raised his shaky hands and placed them on Luke's shoulders, parting his lips slightly and closing his eyes hoping that he would kiss him. It's been three days since they last saw each other or even talked, he missed Luke's touch and presence like he never did before. He took his time to appreciate his broad shoulders and warm hands that were pressed against his back and under his shirt.

Thing is, even if Ashton was worried sick and liking the intimacy he was still a little bit angry at Luke. The blue-eyed boy didn't bother to text him or call him, maybe he didn't want to look at Ashton's face because of what had happened. Ashton wanted to talk about what happened even if there was awkward tension while they talked about it. He wanted to admit his feelings for Luke, tell him that every kiss and every touch meant the world to him but he was scared of rejection - what if Luke was just desperate? What if those small things never meant anything to him?

"You seem tense." Luke said, brushing his lips against Ashton's "Baby relax, you're going ot to just fine.

"T-That's not what I'm stressed about." Ashton said, opening his eyes and seeing Luke was staring at him.

He pulled away from the hug slowly, trying to not show how badly he wanted Luke's arms around him. He looked at Luke's red lips and felt desire to kiss him right there but he shouldn't - he couldn't be weak when there were more important things to talk about.