✖ thirty-two ✖

WARNING: sexual content, top!luke, bottom!ash, (kind of) blowjob, dirty talk, rimming, kind of possessive!luke

1 chapter + epilogue left :( I DON'T WANT TO END THIS

___________________

Ashton closed the door and gasped when Luke pressed him against it. His wrists were being held above his head by the blond while Luke kissed him harshly. Ashton made his best effort to not kiss back and Luke pulled away, groaning.

"Why did you go out with him?" Luke asked "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"I-I went because I wanted to! You said you were straight and that you didn't have feelings for me, why can't I move on?"

"Because I was lying! Can't you see I'm not ready? I need time Ashton."

"And I need to stop waiting!" Ashton said, moving his wrists so Luke let go of them "I'm tired of waiting for you, it's always me Luke. You've been waiting since you were fifteen, how much long do you want to wait? D-Don't I deserve to be happy too?"

Luke lowered his head, watching Ashton walk away and move his wrists. He sighed, he could see Ashton's point and it hurt him that he was even considering not dating Luke - or whatever they have been doing - anymore. He wanted to be with Ashton but to do that he had to come out, and he didn't know if he was ready.

"I love you." Luke said, trying to ease the tension from what had happened.

"Stop lying."

"I mean it." Luke said.

This time he was officially scared because now he meant it. Being away from Ashton made Luke realise how much he needs to be with him and how much he loves him. Maybe he didn't mean it back then but now he does.

Ashton looked around the room felling nervous that Luke was staring at him so intensely. He could feel the way Luke's eyes ran through his body or how he was desiring to feel the blond's body against his. Since the time they got mad at each other on set they have barely talked, specially because they were mad at each other. Luke still texted him but Ashton was so afraid it would get awkward that he didn't reply.

Ashton turned around so he wasn't showing how nervous he was. He didn't look up to the mirror on front of him to see what was going on behind him, he could clearly hear and feel Luke coming closer. Maybe he dressed to impress Austin a little bit much.

"What's wrong princess?" Luke said, his lips brushing against Ashton's ear lobe "I know you want me like I want you."

Ashton shivered and gasped when Luke started kissing down his neck, his hands pressed against Ashton's ass. Luke started bitting and sucking, making Ashton lean back and press his back against Luke's, moaning at the feeling. Luke squeezed his ass hard and bit his earlobe. Ashton opened his eyes and looked into the mirror, feeling his member hardening a the sight of Luke's lips sucking his neck and the blond's hand running through Ashton's skirt.

Luke turned Ashton around and kissed him, shoving his tongue inside the boy's mouth. He put his hands on Ashton's ass underneath his skirt again and squeezed it harder, feeling the lace.

"You're so dirty baby, wearing lace panties and knee high socks." Luke said, tugging on Ashton's panties. Ashton whimpered, bitting his bottom lip to avoid speaking "What do you want, love? Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you so much better than he would."

"I-I want you." Ashton saw Luke smirking, undressing Ashton's panties. Ashton looked down and saw the pink lace on the floor, he looked into Luke's eyes and spoke "I want you to wreck me. Not Austin, you."