nineteen

small chapter

but hum i got 500 reads? like thank you??? idk what to say it means a lot to me

___________________

They arrived the place where they would catch the helicopter to see the Great Barrier Reef. The boys had arrived the day before, taking it off to rest from filming. Ashton was surprised to see Calum there, the boy said he wasn't going to the trip because he didn't want to. Of course, Michael dragged him to the plane and they arrived earlier.

Olivia went too, first thing she did was put on a plastic crown before they got out of the plane. They asked her why she was doing that, she said it's because she arrived the party first. They still don't understand her, but they love her.

"Are you ready?" Ashton asked as they got in the helicopter, Luke was playing with his fingers and sweating slightly.

"Sure, I'm just a bit afraid of flying."

"You seem fine on planes, this is the same thing."

"Y-Yeah but I just- I'm gonna be looking out there." Luke said, looking at Ashton who was rather close since the space was small and their shoulders were touching "This has big windows and fuck, I'm just scared."

Ashton pouted, seeing as the pilot talked to people, turning on the stuff and prepared the helicopter. Luke's bodyguard was acting serious but Ashton could see a small smile on his face as he enjoyed looking at the sky - it made Ashton happy to see people happy. The man was also Luke's uncle which was good, if Luke had any trouble then he could talk to his uncle.

Ashton doesn't mind helping him, but his uncle knows him better.

"You ready boys?" Luke's uncle asked, making them nod.

"You already know the rules, right sir?" Luke's bodyguard asked.

"Sure do. What happens here, stays here."

The man started the plane and they started lifting from the ground. Luke grabbed his seat and closed his eyes, breathing heavily. Ashton licked his lips and caressed Luke's hand, hoping it would calm him down to know someone was there.

"Is there anything I can do to help you? I've been on this tour before, everything will be okay." Ashton asked.

"Just hold my hand." Luke said, lacing their fingers "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all." Ashton said, giving him a smile.

Luke leaned in and bumped their noses, caressing Ashton's face with the hand that was gripping the chair. Their eyes were locked and none of them stopped what was going on. Ashton leaned in and brushed their lips together, not kissing Luke like he wanted. The other boy's blue eyes went from Ashton's lips to his eyes multiple times, like he was wondering if he should lean in.

He had been wanting to kiss Luke since the other night, he just wants to jump on the boy and press their lips together. What made him sad is that it doesn't mean anything to Luke, they're just practicing for the kissing scenes. Ashton still has a question, if Luke doesn't mean it then why does he kiss him when he doesn't have to? It made him think that the blond might have some feelings for him but at the same time he thinks he doesn't.

"Now you can start looking outside." Ashton said, pulling away with a smirk with their fingers still laced together.

Luke bit his lip and groaned quietly, looking outside and staring at the ocean like it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. If you gave your attention to Ashton you'd see him staring at Luke like he's the only thing he had ever layed his eyes on.

______________

the ''the only thing he had ever layed his eyes on" is from a song but they say 'can you love me like maybe i'm the only thing you ever layed your eyes on" and i love it and dear lord

sorry this was so short, was it good enough?

-ana rita (moony)