thirty-one

2 chapters + epilogue

super small chapter because next one is going to be big as hell and is smut :))

______________________________________

"Who the hell was that guy?" Luke asked Ashton, grabbing his arm.

They had met in the corridor, Ashton was on his way to dinner with Austin when Luke stopped him. He was wearing knee high socks and a pink skirt along with a blue shirt. Tonight he wanted to impress Austin and dressed up for himself, maybe he was also hoping he ran into Luke on the way and it was a way to tease him, to show him he was moving on.

"He was Ashton, he paints." Ashton said, taking his arm off of Luke's grip.

Luke chuckled "Paints what, houses?"

"The sets you act in you know? All that hard work is Austin's. He's really nice and is going to show me more."

Luke pursed his lips, narrowing his blue eyes at Ashton "You can't go on that date with him."

"And why not?"

"Because you're mine, Ashton. You don't belong to him."

"I'm not an object Luke, I don't belong to someone." Ashton said, inside he knew he belonged to Luke but didn't want to give Luke that satisfaction "And last time I checked you were straight and there was nothing going on between us."

"You know that's a lie." Luke said in a confident tone of voice.

"Then why lie Luke? I get that you're an actor but using it in real life seems a bit weird." Ashton gave him a smile and waved as he walked away "Goodbye Luke, I hope you have a good night."

Luke stared at the boy as he walked away, staying in the same spot and not moving an inch to follow him. He wasn't going to let Ashton tease him like that.

***

"You know, it makes me really happy that I have someone to share my art with." Austin said, putting the phone down.

Ashton nodded and smiling, eating. He thought Austin was a sweetie, he was so passionate about his art and it was so cute. Maybe Ashton should talk to some gallery to sign him there, one where the brunette was going to be appreciated for the thing he loves the most. Ashton got the chance and he has a little bit of influence in the world, why not use that influence for something good?

Dinner had been nice the whole evening. They talked about everything and Ashton was happy that he found someone who appreciates the same things as he does. Maybe he also liked Austin a little more because he let Ashton talk about how much he loves acting and complimented his acting - he just liked being complimented, everyone does.

He tried to move on a little but everytime Austin said a phrase or something about it he just compared the brunette to Luke. He really wanted to forget the blond and thought it was a good idea to go out with someone else to forget him but he was always thinking about Luke - he just loved him too much.

Austin took him to the entrance of the hotel, smiling when they reached the destination. Ashton looked at the brunette and kissed his cheek, saying goodbye and walking up the stairs.

He liked Austin, he really did. But Austin just wasn't Luke.

______________________________________

sorry it was so small look forward to smut next chapters

-ana rita (moony)