seven

small because dOuBlE uPdAtE

i just love this story a lot

xx

_____________

Ashton doesn't know how papparazzis were able to photograph his lunch with Luke but they did and were very skilled since none of them saw them. It was all over the magazines, some said they were having an affair but they just don't understand that Ashton is a boy and Luke is straight.

He found out when he checked the mail in that morning, a ton of magazines fell out. There were some fan letters that he read and a pink teddy bear that was strawberry scented. He put everything on his dining table and a picture, posting it on instagram and twitter.

ashirwin first thing i checked today was my mail only to see so many lovely letters and a teddy bear! thank you so much to the people who sent them, you made my day better 💕

The picture instantly  started gaining likes and comments, some were trying to leak his number but never got the number right. Someone knocked on his door and he suspected it was Olivia, probably coming to ask for details. He put a pair of pijama pants on and opened it, revealing Calum looking nervous as usual (maybe it wasn't nervous, it seemed more shy).

"Hum, Mr.Irwin." Calum said, nodding his head to greet him.

"Hello, Calum. Want to come in?"

Calum shook his head and fixed his glasses "I'm just here to inform you that your flight to Australia will be in two days. Mr.Johnson has told me to inform you that you will be flying with the rest of the crew apart from Mr.Hemmings."

Ashton smiled "Okay Calum, thank you for telling me."

"Have a good day." Calum said and started walking away.

Ashton felt bad because Calum wasn't appreciated enough. Okay, his job was to help other people in the business but he should receive some compliments too. Ashton called him and he turned around to face him.

"I just want to tell you that you are doing a wonderful job and that everything is okay." Ashton said, smiling "Don't worry about anything."

Calum smiled "Thank you Mr-"

"Call me Ashton."

Calum nodded with a smile "Thank you, Ashton."

With that he started walking away again, making Ashton go inside the house. He feels like he just made someone's day and it felt really good. His phone buzzed and he opened the text app, seeing there were 9 texts from 2 different conversations.

[From: Olivia]

you're such a fucking hoe

how could you

how could you do this?

go out with the hottest fake-straight man on earth and don't even tell details after?

I had to find out from Cosmopolitan Ashton

COSMOPOLITAN

and you know i hate cosmo

i'll be there in ten minutes to yell at you, and i'm bringing Michael

Ashton giggled and replied with 'okay' along with laughing emojis. He checked the other message and saw it was from Luke, he blushed and freaked out for a bit before opening to see what it said.

[From: Luke]

hey there ;) i had lots of fun yesterday, we should do it again don't you think?

[To: Luke]

hey! yeah we should do it again, i had tons of fun too :)

The door was slammed and footsteps were heard, he already knew it was Olivia

"Ashton fucking Irwin!"

"The 'F' stands for 'Fletcher', honey."

___________________

sorry  

-ana rita (moony)