A/N

Hello. This is a fanfiction based loosely on the wonderful online comic called Zoophobia by Vivziepop. If you haven't checked it out yet, then you should. The story is intertaining, the characters are easy to get attached to and the artwork is beautiful. This piece of fanfiction is about my oc falling for a character Named Angel Dust. Now the character Angel may have a few odd out of character moments but he is one of my favorite Zoophobia characters. I will be posting artwork of Angel on the page as I write. These are not my artworks. The credit goes to Vivziepop and her fans who does such wonderful art. I will probably forever be a fan of her work. My fanfic is much darker than the comic. Much much much more darker. Anywho, enough of my babbling. Let's get right to the story eh?

              WARNING!!!!!!!!!
This fanfic contains blood, gore, heavy violence, drugs, alcohol abuse, and language. May have adult themes and things that are a bit sensitive for some readers.  If you are under the age of 18 then please stop here. Thank you.

P.s. sorry for spelling and Grammer errors. I haven't written fanfiction in awhile and I'm also doing it on my phone. It likes to autocorrect most every word and it's hard to keep up on making sure everything good. Lol

P.s.s. I also don't own any song lyrics posted other than Abby and Madison's. The song belong to wonderful musicians and if you don't know them, look them up. XD it's worth it.