What is Love

((A/N! I know this is probably not what. Everyone wants to see before the story, if you're reading it and actually enjoying it and all, but I just wanted to say hello. When I wrote this last year, I didn't know too much about Angel, so sorry if at times he may seem a little ooc. I didn't post it fearing it was too bad to share but today I was like, fuck it! I'm posting it! So yeah.... don't stop thanking Vivziepop for blessing us with her awesome stories and characters! All hail Vivziepop! Anywho, back to the story! >XD ))

           A week passed since Angel had entered the hospital. Thanks to his connections, Arackniss got him out without any hassle. The two spiders went to the black car where Arackniss  helped Angel inside before going around to the drivers seat. As the black spider started the car Angel  growled.
          "Damn it! I was supposed to call Abby when I got home... I bet she's worried sick." Angel muttered out loud. "Can we stop by so I can make sure she's alright?"
         "I don't think that's the best idea, Angel." Arackniss said softly.
          "I don't give a fuck what you think! I need to apologies to her!" He said as he sat back in his seat.
          "She isn't there, Angel." He said softly.
          "What do you mean she isn't there?!" The taller spider spat.
          "She found out what happened to you and blamed herself." Arackniss said as he began to pull out of the hospital. "She left. I don't know where she went but she's gone."
            "You're lieing!" Angel yelled. "She wouldn't just leave! She isn't like that!" He said as he looked out the car window. "I want to comferm it myself! Take me there now."
             "Angel...."
             "I SAID FUCKING TAKE ME THERE  RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" He yelled to the top of his lung as his eyes threatened to betray his tough act.
           "Fine." Arackniss said as he began to head to the appartment buidling. The moment it came into sight, before he could stop, Angel jumped out of the car and ran inside. It had to be a lie. She wouldn't just leave without a word. He ran to her door and banged on it over and over. "Abby?! Abby open the door! Pease open the door!" He called as his voice got shaky.
             "She isn't there." Mr.Lee said as he unlocked the door. Angel busted in and ran out the place checking every room frantically looking for her. He began to panic as he stood in the bedroom and looked about until he saw the bandanna. Shaking he picked it up and collapsed upon the bed holding the fabric and looking at it. It couldn't be true. It couldn't. He heard footsteps and looked up with hope but it was only the landlord looking at him though the door.
        "Why?" He muttered. "Why would she just leave? I.. I thought we... we were friends..."
          Mr.Lee sighes. He may not like the guy but still, this was too fucked up for him. "Listen, I don't know why but when she returned the key I was worried. I went to the door to ask her what was going on but by the time I got there I saw her enter your brothers car."
           Angel froze. He slowly looked up at Mr.Lee in shock. "M-my brother?" He said weakly before he looked at the bandanna in his hands.
          "She looked like she had been crying, even though she was smiling. If anyone knows why, I'd say he's the one you need to ask." The rabbit sighed. "I really liked the kid. She as oddly polite." He said as he turned to leave.
         "Wait!" Angel called out as he got up and went to the rabbit. "Can, can I have the key to this place? I'll pay you but i... I can't just..."
          Mr.Lee paused as he sighed and looked up at the spider. He handed him the key and hopped off to continue his work.
         Angel went back to the bed and sat down holding the bandanna close to his heart as he closed his eyes. He didn't know how long he had been sitting there but it must have been a while since he heard someone enter the room. He knew it had to be his brother. "What did you do?" Angel asked quietly.
          "Angel..."
          "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" He yelled  as he looked at his brother in utter rage.
            "I did what was best for you Angel." Arachnid said softly.
            "What's best for me?" He asked before laughing hysterically. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT'S FUCKING BEST FOR ME?!"
             "YOUR  FUCKING BROTHER ANGEL!" Arachnid yelled back. "You came back worse than you've been in a long time! You were distroying yourself because you couldn't understand!"
             "WHAT THE FUCK DID I NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND BROTHER?! PLEASE INFORM ME!"
            "That you were in love with her." Arachnid said quietly. "Anytime you fell in love you ended up really fucking yourself over. I thought she would be different because she wasn't like those other dumb fucks who didn't really give a damn about you. She really liked you too, but because you liked her so much, you got more emotional than I've ever seen you. You almost died because you couldn't handle the feelings you had." He said as he leaned on the doorframe. "I told her how you went to the hospital and I asked her to leave."
           "You asked her to WHAT?!" Angel scratched as he stood up and stormed over to his brother and picked him up off the ground by his shirt and slammed his back hard into the wall. "Bring her back, Arackniss!" He demanded.
          "I can't Angel!" The black spider hissed.
           "Please just bring her back!" He whimpered as he looked his brother in the eyes. "it wasn't her fault. She can't be alone, brother. I promised her she wouldn't ever be alone again!" He broke down as tears streamed down his face.
          "I don't know where she went!" Arackniss sighed.
          "What?" Angel asked as he dropped his brother to the floor.
           "She asked for money for a new place and said she would get it herself." He said as he looked up at his brother. "She said if she was to cut all ties with you then I couldn't know anything about her either." He spoke softly as he watched Angel collapse onto his knees hiding his face in her bandanna.
         Arackniss watched his brother heart broken. "I'm sorrry, but I don't regret my decision. If it keeps you alive then I would have done it again and again." He said softly.
         Angel paused as he looked at his brother I shock and horror.
         "Let's go, Angel. We have to get you home." Arackniss said as he held his hand out for his brother.
         "No." Angel said softly.
         "Angel..."
         "I'll continue to work and do what I need for our group but that place will never be my home again. This... this was where she was. This is my home." He whimpered as he stood up and walked to the bed. "Nobody is to ever come here. If anyone needs me they can set up a meeting somewhere else but they can't come here. Not even you." He said as he looked up at his brother over his shoulder. "She may come back." He said looking at the floor. "She needs to know the truth. I need to tell her, Arackniss. Now get out." He said quietly.
          "Angel, don't do this." Arackniss said as he went to take a step to his brother only to have a gun pointed at him. The black spider paused as he looked at his brother. "Angel, please..."
         "I SAID TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOME! Don't think just because we're related I won't shoot you full of holes if you take another God damn step." Angel growled.
          Arackniss new that look in his brothers eyes. He had no choice but to accept his brothers demands. "If you need me, just call." The black spider said as he turned and left the appartment, closing the door behind him.