It Begins

As Angel prepared his gang to move out, Arckniss approached the fox and pulled her into a small room.
         "Arackniss? What's wrong?" Abby asked softly.
         "Who said anything is wrong?" He asked as he smirked darkly and pinned her against the wall. "How do you know I didn't pull you in here for my own horrible needs?"
         "Because I know you." The small fox said as she smiled. "Now what is it you really wanted to talk to me about?"
         The black spider just looked at her but slowly let her loose. "Listen, first off, you're Angel's proclaimed woman. Many others will try to harm and or use you to get to him. Be on guard." He lectured. "Secondly, I know of a problem that Angel cannot know about. Something you must handle alone." He said softly as leaned against the wall. "He had a woman who he used to mess around with named Vivica. She's a hot dame but she's become crazed and possessive. While trying to think of a way to get Angel back to his old shelf, she brought up something bothersome. Something about knowing someone who could make him forget you. I want you to make sure that doesn't happen." He said as he pulled out a paper and held it out for the small fennec. "If you fail, you could loose Angel. Be careful though, the witch in question is cruel and enjoys torcher.
          "Don't worry..." She said as her face became abnormally dark and twisted in anger. "If won't allow anyone to harm my new family... Expecially you and Angel." She said as she took the paper into her small hands. "They're not the only one who can be cruel." She said as she took a deep breath to calm herself. "Please watch out for him till I return." She said softly seeming to be back in her normal mood set. She slipped out and met up with her lover softly. "Angel, I have to go out for a bit. Can you call me when you find them?" She asked softly.
         Angel smiled as he held the fox to him lovingly before planting a loving kiss on her soft lips. "Alright, Abby. Be careful and I'll be waiting." He purred as he gave her another long loving kiss before letting the small fox slip away from his touch and out of his sight.
          Arackniss walked up to his brother with a big grin on his face.
          Angel paused and looked at his brother curiously. "Why do you look so happy?" He asked before crossing his arms. "And where did you go to earlier?"
           "I was busy pinning your woman to the wall in the filing room." The black spider snickered as he went past his brother and began to get in contact with his secret connections. He looked to see Angel's eye twitch and his body radiate rage, which made him snicker more than anything had in awhile. It was fun to push the other spiders buttons every once and awhile.
                 "So, I take it you know what she's up to then?" Angel hissed as he turned around trying to force a smile.
                 "Yep." He said as he flipped though his phone to find another name of one of his informants.
               "Are you going to tell me then?" Angel asked trying to calm himself down.
                "Nope." Arackniss said as he smirked a bit seeing the frustration on Angel's face as he threw his arms up dramaticly and waved them about in a frantic manner to try and get his boiling anger out.
                 "Fine!" He spat as he sat at his desk and pouted with his arms crossed as his feet resting upon the wooden surface.
                 "Hey, Angel." The black spider said without looking up.
                 "What?!" He hissed shooting a wicked glair at his brother.
                "Good to have you back to your normal self." Arackniss said as he could feel Angel's confused face looking at him.    
                   "Shut it you jerk." Angel sighed as he pulled out a bottle of mystery pills from one of the desk drowers and took three before putting them up and going to sleep.
                    Arackniss snickered again as he hung. Up and dialed another number. This was going to be fun.