Nobody But You

Angel smiled as he walked twords his gang's hideout with Abby by his side. The day had finally came to prove just how much he loved the fennec. Once at the door, Angel kicked it open and walked inside.
          "Hope you guys are ready. We got a little buisness to do." He smirked as he walked over to his chair and sat down, pulling the small fox into his lap. "We have names of a group of pricks who need to be eliminated." He said with a snicker.
          "Welcome back, Abby." Arckniss said as he walked up to the couple. "I see you helped Angel out of his mood slump."
           Angel paused before smirking darkly. "Well, fuck me! You and Molly got us back together didn't you?" He asked as he held the fox closer to him, making her let out a small queak in surprise. "How did you find her?"
          "That is a secret I will never tell." He muttered as the black spider half smiled before winking at the small fox. "Though it is a shame. A pretty fox like you would have done better with me." He teased enjoying how Angel's face nitted in jealousy.
           "If you really thought that, you would have tried harder." Abby said as she leaned against her love smiling sweetly.
           "You seem to know me well, even though we didn't really interact too much." The black spider slipped his hands in his pockets.
           "You're not as complicated as you think." Abby said with a giggle.
           "Then maybe you're even more special than I originally thought." He smirked as he rested on the table.
           "Maybe. That or you're loosing your touch." The fox smirked back.
           "Maybe I should really chase after you." He teased. "I'm sure I can make you squeal in pleasure on ways Angel couldn't dream of."
            "ENOUGH!!!" Angel snapped as he pulled the fox against him as if he was a spoiled child clinging to his favorite toy. "Stop flirting with my girl and start looking for the people in this list!" Angel threw a paper down on his desk making most of his men laugh.
            "I like how he's yelling at me and not saying a thing to you." The black spider smirked as he picked up the paper and looked over the names.
           "No worries." Angel said as he nuzzled the fox playfully. "She's going to be punishes later." He purred enjoying the way Abby blushed at the word punished. "Now, back to buisness. These guys have wronged my fox and caused her sweet soul to be here in hell. I owe them a kindness for us meeting, but their cruelty out ways the good they've done. I want them alive. If you want, rough them up a bit but alive none the less. I want to be the one to make them squirm." He purred out the words as two if his hands reached up onto the desk as his Long fingers intertwined.
           Abby smiled as she closed her eyes. This was her family now, and she would do everything she could to keep them safe.