The Kiss

Illegal Love Chapter Eleven

"I dare you to kiss.. Caspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar" smirked Ricky, "for 30 seconds and the last ten, if there isn't any already, must have tongue." I blushed and looked at Caspar. He was a deep red too. I looked at Connor and he had this look on his face, I couldn't read it.

We turned so we were facing each other. I was so nervous. This was my first kiss. And it will be with tongue.

I leaned in, embarrassed for anyone else to hear, and whispered to Caspar, "I'm sorry if I suck, I've never kissed anyone before."

I leaned back and see him similing, he leaned and whispered, "That's okay, love. I'll lead you, oh and you look cute when you blush." I just blushed deeper.

"Anytime now!" Yelled an impatient Franta.

Caspar leaned in and our noses touched, making me smile. Slowly our lips touched and I got tingles. I felt him pull me closer to him, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip, but kept my mouth shut. I felt him smile against my lips and then he slowly nipped at my lip. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

He was a good kisser. Our tongues explored each other's mouth, until we heard a throat clear. We broke apart and stared in each others eyes. That was amazing.

"Wow," I whispered.

"That was, just amazing," he whispered back. We turned back to the group with goofy grins on our faces.

"Damn, you guys have some nice lung capacity. You were making out for a full minute," smirked Dan. I blushed.

"We took pictures!" Squealed Zoey. I heard a ding and checked my twitter. Sure enough, there was pictures of me and Casp Kissing with the caption "@katie_ison_fire havin her first kiss with @casparlee #Kaspar"

I blushed and looked at Caspar, who was talking to Marcus and Alfie about some thing.

"Back to the game people!" Yelled Tyler.

"SHANE! Confesstion or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" He yelled. I started to question his sanity..

"I dare you to, make out with Joey, cause you know #Shoey," I winked.

"Ah what the hell," he shrugged and kissed Joey, hard core.

After thrity second they broke apart and Shane asked Joey, Joey said Dare, he kissed Tyler, yadayadayada.

"Connor, Confesstion or Dare?" Asked Joey, who was flustered.

"Confession, since everyone's has been kissing people," answered Connor. I felt a hand grab mine and interlock it's fimgers with mine. I looked down and smiled. I looked up to a smiling Caspar.

"Is it true you like Jenn?" He asked him. I saw Connor look at me and Casp smiling and our hand intertwined.

"Uhm.. maybe," he blushed. I saw Jenn blush too and I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. Hmm, weird.

After Alife, Marcus, Dan, Phil, Tyler, Sawyer.. all of the boys (minus Jim, who was asleep with Tanya on the couch) were in their boxers, Kaspar was trending on twitter, a bunch of kisses and a new couple (; later, it was time for sleep.

Jc and Jordan (the new couple, due to a dare from Jack) headed up to the o2l room, followed by, Sam, Kian, Andrea, Ricky, and Connor.

Caspar, Marcus, Alfie, Louise, Tyler, Zoey, and I all headed to another room. I didn't know where everyone else was because I was half asleep and being carried by Caspar.

The next morning I woke up to four arms wrapped around me. I was spooning Marcus and cuddling with Caspar. How did this even happen? I moved and felt that I had on a tee shirt, instead of my dress.

"Go back to Sleep, its six in the morning," Caspar Groaned, in a sleepy voice, ahh how I love those, while I was trying to get out to use the toilet.

"Please do go back to sleep love," spoke Marcus.

"But I have to pee!" I whined. They let me go and I waltzed off to the restroom. I did my business and looked in the mirror. I looked like hell. My hair was everywhere, my make-up smired, sheet impressions on my face, but at least I looked good in Caspar's shirt.

I brushed my hair and washed my face off, then I joined the boys, who were waiting for my with arms open. I got in bed and snuggled into Caspar.

"More Kaspar moment, the fans will go crazy," whispered someone.

"They're so cute together," whispered another person.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see a room full of people vlogging. I blushed and hid my face in Caspar's chest. He chuckled and said something about me being shy.

I looked up and smiled at him, and he smiled back. He kissed my forehead, then went back to vlogging.

"Katie, come here, we need to talk," yelled Jordan. I nodded and got up. Once I squeezed through all the people and got to her, she dragged me into thw o2l room.

"I'm so nervous, Jc's going to announce that were dating in a video. What if the fans hate me, and tear me apart?" She asked, pacing.

"Honey, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy," I preached to her.

"Well, I guess you're right," she spoke slowly after a dew minutes of thinking.

"I know I'm always right," I smiled and flipped back my hair.

"Now, what's going on with you and Caspar?" She questioned smirking.

"I don't even know. I like him, a lot," I admitted, blushing, "he's been so nice to me. And he just ahh."

"I think he likes you too, so I got Tyler to have this same talk," she winked at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

My stomach then growled and J realized I was hungry. I told Jordan I was going to eat.

As I walked down the hall to the stairs, someone yanked me into a room, then shut the door and locked it.

"We need to talk,"

~~*~~*~~*~~

Who is it? What does he/she want?

I will start my deticating next chapter since I'll have my computer.

5 votes and 5 DIFFRENT COOL comments (so comment doesn't count, nor does 8 from one person) and I'll update(:

Vote comment share fan

~love

Katie