The Trip of Broken Dreams

Illegal Love chapter 21

*Ricky's POV*

I watches as my best friend launched herself into the freezing ocean. I heard the thud of her head, the splash of her body finally hitting the water. I stood paralyzed with fear. I heard the faint sound of Connor screaming at me to do something. Anything. So I fell to my knees.  I heard Connor dive in after Katie. I sobbed. Just please save my best friend.

I waited for what seemed an eternity for Connor to surface with an unconscious Katie. I heard sirens in the back ground but ignored them and sat there. Pain streaming through me. Please don't be dead Katie. Please don't be dead.

I kept repeating that, obviously for a while because when I was done, and I snapped out of my trance, all the others were here. Some frantic. Some just like me and in a trance, off on their own.

I glanced over at Jenn, and my blood boiled. She was sitting there, smirking and LAUGHING. She was laughing as Caspar sobbed on the ground. As Katie was pulled into a gurney and dragged into the ambulance. I hate her. She's not the same. She's not the Jenn I fell for.

*CONNOR'S POV*

I screamed at Ricky as I watched Katie plummet into the dark murky water. He just stood there in a trance. I had to get to her. I had to save her. I ran at full speed, hurtled over the railig, where there was a little blood from Katie hitting her head, and gasped for a breath before I hit the water. I dove down reaching out for her.  Searching for her. I felt some thing. Hair! I kicked harder and wrapped my arms around her chest, pulling us to the surface.

I dragged her onto the beach and called 911. I collapsed next to her, trying to catch my breath. The next thing I know there's sirens and Katie was being pulled onto a gurney. I bolted up and followed them to the ambulance.

"Sir," spoke one of the men carrying her, "we can only have one person on the ambulance. Are you a family member?"

"No. She has no family. I saved her though. I called you guys," I pleaded. I couldn't leave her. Not again.

"Fine," he sighed out, "but you have to do all of her paper work to the best of your abilities." I agreed in a heart beat. We then zoomed to the hospital. They stitched her head. 16 stitches. They got her on oxygen, and checked her weak pulse. I sat silently, crying.

Once when got to the hospital, I was separated from her. I looked over the stupid paper work and sighed. I'm going to need Troye, Ricky, and sadly, Caspar's help.

Once they got here, we did everything. Got all the paper work done, then sat there. Zoey was crying on Alfie. Troye was crying with Joey and Tyler. Kian with Sam. And so on. I was the only one with no one because my someone was dying on a hospital bed. Alone. I sobbed more. Before passing out.

*Katie's POV*

I was in a field. And there was my parents. My cousins. My whole family.

"What's happening?" I asked, eyes wide.  My mom stepped forward, along with my cousin, Aly, who I was extremely close to.

"You're in the inbetween. Where we tell you about things. And you end of deciding, where you want to go.." Aly explained.

"Shoot," I said sitting down.

"Back on Earth, this is what's happening right now," whispered Aly. The sky opened and I saw Connor dive in after me. Then drag me onto the shore, coughing. The ambulance showed up. He was begging, bawling, and alone. He climbed on with me, and held my hand the whole way there. He cried with his lips on my hand. Once we got to the hospital, he did the paper work. With Ricky, Troye, and Caspar. Then he descended to the waiting, where he sobbed  heartwrenching sobs. My heart broke. I saw the doctor come in and tell them something. Connor shot up and they let him into my room.

"That is right now," explained Aly. I nodded and watched as Connor took my hand, sat in a chair, and laid his head on my stomach, crying silently.

"Now let's show you.. something else," spoke up Liam, my brother.

"Just.. wait. And after this.. think carefully," offered Aly, quietly.

Now I'm scared.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

SORRY.

Updated. I know it's short. I'll update soon. I'm sorry.

I love you guys and All your comments. They make me smile so much. And laugh.

Question of the chapter:

Do you guys have a snapchat? And if I write a Troye Sivan FanFic, would you read it?

LOVE YOU BABES.

Follow my Twitter: @katie_ison_fire

My instagram: @kati3_al3xis

Kik me: 3mptyl0v3

Snapchat me: kati3_al3xis

50 votes.

35 comments

COMMENT FAN VOTE SHARE.

~Love

Katie(: