My new Family

*****DEDICATED TO MAGGIEREAD********

*Katie's POV*

When I woke up, I felt something.. warm against me. I turned to see Caspar, smiling at me.

"Good morning sleepy head," whispered Casp. I looked at the clock and it read 5:29 pm. I slept for four and a half hours. No sleep tonight for Katie!

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, rubbing my eyes sleeply.

"Next door. We didn't want to wake you. But I joined you instead,I hope that's okay," he explained, blushing. D'aww.

"It's amazing. You're so warm," I yawn and cuddle into his chest.

He chuckled and moved, "Don't fall back asleep. Were going out tonight with everyone." I groaned and got up to get ready.

Forty-five minutes later, I was ready and walking down to the lobby, my fingers intertwined with Caspar's. I smiled up at him and he smiled back, but something was off, because it didn't reach his eyes. I'll ask him about it after Vidcon. When we got into the elevator, he kissed me randomly, and didn't stop until we heard the doors open. A mad Franta was standing outside the doors and he stormed off. Anyways.. back to the kiss. It wasn't the same. There was no sparks. No tingles. Just a plain kiss. Am I losing my love for Caspar? I hope not. I don't want to hurt him, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first date. He was so many huge mile stones for me, and I want him to be there with me for many more. Boyfriend, or just best friend.

I didn't realize that we were already in the car and on the way to the restaurant.. scratch that, we were at the restaurant. Caspar ran out and opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and grabbed my hand as we walked.

Jenn and Connor came up next to us, Connor had a lipstick all over his face, and Jenn had a hickey on her neck. I felt my heart break a little. I pulled Caspar into the restaurant trying not to cry. Everyone noticed and I shook my head and sent Ricky, Jack, the twins, Jordan, Zoey, Marcus, Troye and Alfie a "we need to talk when we get back " look. They nodded and went back to talking. I took my seat and noticed I'm in between Connor and Caspar. This is going to be one long night.

When we finally got home I stripped off my soaking wet dress, Jenn "accidentally" split her tea on me. I sobbed and wiped off my make up. All night I was forced to listen to Jenn and Connor flirt and tell each other they loved each other. I sobbed harder as I remember all of it. My heart was breaking. All of the people I gave "the look" to came bursting in and hugged me.

"Shh Katie. It's alright," whispered Troye, who I really hope to get closer with him before he leaves.

"Calm down and tell us what's wrong dear," spoke Zoey. I took deep breaths and grabbed Jordan's hand.

"I-I l-love Connor," I whisper after a few more deep breaths. I heard gasps and groans.

"I knew it! You owe me £20 Alfie!" Shouted Marcus. I looked at him, with a look on my face saying, "not the time."

"That's great! Right?" Asked both Jacks and Finn.. at the same time. I looked at them, as did everyone else.

"That was creepy," said Ricky. We all nodded in agreement.

"No. Its horrible. My heart is broken because he loves Jenn! I had to hear it all night!" I sobbed, into Troye's chest.

"Oh.. Katie. I'm so sorry," whispered Ricky as he hugged me too. Soon enough we were in a huge group hug.

We sat there for a while, right as I stopped crying we heard a knock on the door and Jenn giggling.

"Connor why are you so perfect?" She giggled.

"I'm baby. You are," he cooed back.

"I love you, Con-da-Bon," she said.

"I love you more, Jenn," he said back, causing me to start crying again.

My huggers hid me out of view so Connor didn't see me.

"Come in," called Finn. I heard the door open and two sets of footsteps come in.

"Hey, where's Katie? Is she alright?" Asked Connor, with concern clear in his voice.

That made me bawl harder. Troye pulled me close against him whispering comforting words in my ear.

"She doesn't want to see you right now. Especially Jenn," Jack (not the twin..).

"Jenn, why don't you go to your room, I'll be there in a few minutes to say goodnight," Connor murmured. She agreed and left.

"Where's Katie and why doesn't she want to see me?" Hissed Connor the moment the door closed.

"None of your business!" shouted Alife. He was just like Marcus, an overprotective best friend. "It is my business!" Yelled Connor. I held onto Troye and Ricky tighter. Connor was scaring me.

"How?!" Screamed Marcus, who is of the bed, along with Alfie.

"Because I love her and want to know if my best friend is safe!" He yelled back, punching the wall. hid my face in Ricky's chest and held on tighter to Troye, who held just as tight on me.

"Leave!" Roared Troye, "you're scaring her!"

"So she is here?!" Asked Connor.

"Yes, now leave," whispered Jordan.

"Please?" Whispered Zoey, who was extremely frightened from his wall punching.

"Not until I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Connor leave," I said, moving my head where I can see him, "you've caused me enough pain for one night. Just go get your girlfriend and love her!" I ended up screaming at the end.. and crying.

"Wh-?" He was again cut off, but by my brothers.

"Leave!" Roared all the boys. And so he did.

We got into a group hug, and fell asleep, just like that. And I had a smile on my face. Because I had all these amazing people who love and care about me. This is my new family.. I hope.

****~~~****~~~****~~~****~~~****

DONEE(:

Did ya like it?

Its short. I know.

Im just going to write in my detections now.

Anyone wanna be my editor?(: message me!

Answer to my last question:

Yes I have a huge crush on this one dude. His name starts with a J. And is not on YouTube (surprised me too)

Question of the chapter:

Where are you reading this from? (Where do you live?)

20 votes

8 comments

Vote comment fan share

~love

Katie