The Twist You Can't Resist (Vidcon part 1)

Illegal Love Chapter 17

**DEDICATED TO MAGGIEREAD***

*Capspar's pov*

I feel guilty, but it feels so right to do this. I don't want to hurt Katie.. but she's different now. She's acting more distant towards me. I might love me but..

My train of thought was cut off by a secret knock that we came up with.

"Come in baby," I smiled. She bounced in smiling. She kissed me and I smiled against her lips. She was so sweet. I run my hands through her long hair.

"Hey, sorry I couldn't sneak off," she said, bitting her lip. That was so cute. I smiled and kissed her again.

"It's okay love. I know what you're talking about. Alfie was dogging me to go comfort Katie," I whispered stoking her soft skin.

"When are you going to break up with her Cas?" She asked, pain seeping into her words.

"Soon baby doll, soon," I promised kissing her forehead.

*Katie's POV*

I woke up in Troye's arms. He stayed all night cuddling with me. Too bad he batted for the other team or I would've dated him in a heart beat. He's the most amazing gay ever. Sorry Tyler.

All night Tyler and I got to know each other, and instantly clicked. I felt close to him already, and I hoped he felt close to me too.

"Hey, Triger, wake up," I whispered, into Troye's ear.

"Kitten, what do you want?" He mumbled in a sleepy voice. Holy peaches. if only I was a man, or he was straight.

"It's 8:12. We have to get ready for Vidcon," I whispered, sitting up. He perked up instantly as I said Vidcon. The smile on his face was huge. He hugged me and bounced on the bed. I hugged him back laughing. I was excited too. I was spending all day with the o2l boys, Troye, Caspar, and Jordan. Plus all of the crazy fan girls. I can't wait to see Nakita again!

"Triger, will you sing to me as I get ready?" I begged. He sang me to sleep, and I fell in love with his voice. He smiled and nodded, softly singing his song "The Fault in Our Stars," By.. him . (And if you haven't heard is asdfghjkl go look it up right now. Its perfect)

Thirty minutes filled with dressing, hair, make-up, and Troye singing, I was ready for Vidcon. I was wearing a strapless white dress that reaches just above me knees, and a silver belt, that looked like leaves. I also had a silver hear necklace, dangling heart earings, and white flats with silver jewels on the tip.

My hair and make up was.. Marilyn Monroe. I had bright red lip stick on, with simple eye liner and mascara, a little light pink eye shadow, and blush. My hair was curled. And I looked like I just walked out of a Marilyn movie.

"Damn Kitten. You be hot," commented Troye. I blushed and smiled. Caspar walked in and laughed.

"Hey, Marilyn," he winked. I smiled. Something was off. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. He smelt.. like perfume. Not my perfume. I'm just imagining it right? I hope so.

We walked out and I saw Jordan and Jc. Aww they matched. Jordan had a blue dress on with white flats. Her make up was smoke eye, and her hair was curled. Like mine. Jc had a blue shirt on, white jeans, a blue beanie, and white convers on. I winked at Jordan then we waited for everyone else.

Once everyone was there, we set off. We got to the convention centre and everyone split up. Leaving me alone. Even Caspar left. I sighed and ran into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I squeaked. I looked up to see a girl with long brown hair with green tips and beautiful brown eyes. She was about Jordan's height, and she looked a little shy.