Face Palms

Illegal Love Chapter 15

*Connor's POV*

Ahh. Vidcon at last! I bearly slept last night. Up all night thinking about Vidcon.. and a certain girl. She won't leave my head. Ugh. Well, I won't see her until we get to Vidcon, since the me and the o2l boys have to stop by our new House.

I dashed up and put on my favorite shirt, pair of toms, beanie, and pair of capri's. I ran down stairs, since I was the last one up.

I heard giggling and walked into Katie on my counter with Caspar in between her legs and he was kissing her and anger streamed through me. I stomped away, and ran into Ricky.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" He asked, putting away his phone.

"Go look in the kitchen," I hissed. This was his doing! Therefore I shall be mad at him! He waltzed into the kitchen then came back gagging.

"They're, like, eating each other," he choked out. I nodded and collapsed on the couch, putting my head in my head. Ricky sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"You really like her don't you?" He asked, confusion in his voice. I nodded and sighed.

"I think I-" I was cut off by a happy Jenn.

"Hi baby!" She chirped, kissing me softly.

"Hi," I said awkwardly. I didn't know I was her.. "baby." Ricky shot me a confused look and I shrugged. She sat on my lap and kissed all over my face. I heard laughing and footsteps coming closer, then stop.

Katie, I think, mumbled something, then left. Jenn kissed me on the mouth, sucking the life out of me. Caspar cleared his throat and she stopped and blushed. She got up and pulled down her super short skirt. Wait.. Jenn never wears skirts, and I hate girls with short skirts.. something's up. I'll talk to her later about it.

An hour later, all of o2l, Jordan, Jack, and Jenn piled into Ricky's car and set off for our new house.

Were finally in Anaheim. At the hotel. Where Vidcon is. Ahh. There's people everywhere. We walked into the hotel and got our rooms. I heard my phone bing and checked it. A smile found it way on my face as I read it.

Katie: what room number are you!?!?

Me: 1018 you?

Katie: asdfghjkl 1019. We have connected rooms. Brb dying.

Me: Woohoo! Me Jc Jordan and Ricky are staying in our room

Katie: hurry upstairs and you'll see who's in my room.

I ran ahead of everyone and into the elevator. I pressed the ten button and it zoomed up. When the doors opened Katie was standing there and squealed, grabbing my hand and dragging me to our rooms.

We got there and I opened the door to my.. suite! Man this room was.. multiple rooms. It was three bed rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. I gasped and Katie nodded.

"It's huge!" She exclaimed.

"Is your room the same?" I asked her, setting down my bag. She shrugged. It doesn't have a kitchen but the rest is the same," she said, tugging on my arm. She pulled me into her suite. Unpacking was Zoey, Alfie, Marcus, and, of course, Caspar. She pulled me into a room cover with make-up and dresses.

"This is mine and Zoey's room," she explained.

"Why aren't you staying with your boyfriend?" I hissed. She looked at me with something in her eyes, then turned away.

"No Damn it. I screwed up. Ugh. I made it sonnd like she was a whore. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Katie.." I started, but got cut off.