misunderstandings

I smiled as Caspar put his arm around my shoulder, holding me close. We just go to the restaurant and were waiting to get a table. The place where we were eating, don't laugh, olive garden.

It wasn't his idea, it was mine. I've just been craving Italian food for a month or so.

Caspar kissed my forehead and I heard squeals.

"Mom! Its Caspar Lee!" Screamed one of the FIVE girls coming towards us. I looked at Casp, smirking, laughing at him inside. He was blushing and saying sorry in his eyes.

"H-hi. C-can we g-get your a-autograph and a f-few pictures?" Spoke the tallest, and probably oldest one.

"Is it okay, darling?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded smiling. The girls were talking, then stopped when he stood up.

A ton of pictures, and hugs later, one of the girls noticed me.

"Who is she?" She asked, looking disgusted, venom seeping into her words.

"This," Caspar grabbed my hand and pulled me up and into his side, "is my date for the night."

"Ew. But Caspar, she's so.. ugly. You could have anyone.. like me," she said, trying to look cute, but ended up like a slut.

"Hannah, you look like a stupid slut, you have a boyfriend," said a shy girl in the back if the group.

"Ugh, Nikita! You're just jealous. Call your mom to take you hone, because you're no longer my friend! I almost had him!" Yelled Hannah, then she stomped to her car. The rest of her possy threw looks of pity at Nikita then followed queen B.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Want to eat dinner with us?" Asked Caspar, wrapping his arm around me.

"I'd love to since, we didn't eat. But I don't want to intrude on your date," she spoke quietly. She was really pretty with crystal blue eyes and shoulder length black hair. She had a big, amazing smile and flawless skin. To top it all off, she was wearing a Pierce the Veil pullover.

"You're not intruding, trust me. It the least we can do," I smiled at her. She nodded, smiling.

We all sat down and the waiter, who looked like Channing Tatum, came over to our table.

"Hi, my name's Greg, and I will be your server tonight," he smiled, at me.. no one else.

"I'll have an sweet tea," I spoke, then turned to Casp, "what do you want dear?"

"I'd like a water," he mumbled.

"I'll take a lemonade," whispered Nikita. He nodded then left, after he winked to me. Ew.

There was an awkward silence after that, until Greg came back.

"A water, a lemonade, and a sweet tea," he smiled setting down our drinks. He seemed.. to happy.. to off.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked, bubbly.

"I'll have the chicken parmesan," I told him. Nikita order the same.

"I'll have the spaghetti," whispered Caspar. Hmm.. I wonder what's wrong with him.

We ate and got to know Nikita better. I found out we had a lot in common, and she was going to Vidcon so hopefully I'll see her there. When Greg came back, after dessert, with the check he winked then left. Confused me and Nikita checked our napkin, until we heard Caspar laugh.

"What?" I asked. He showed me his napkin, with Greg's number, name and a message saying "call me if you ever want a good time sweet thing(;"

"I was getting jealous for no reason.. he was winking at me the whole Time," Casp laughed. Aww Caspar was jealous. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed and I moved away, to see Greg bouncing back with the receipt and Caspar's change in hand. He again winked then left.

I looked at the check and saw the waiter took half off of Caspar's meal and gave us our drinks free. Someone's desperate.

I giggled and showed Casp and Nikita, who laughed with me.

"Look. My baby attracts both gender. Nore competition," I pouted. Caspar grabbed my hand and interlaced put finger the made me face him.

"There is no competition out there when I have you," he whispered then kissed me softly.

~~*~~*~~*~~

sorry it took forever. I just started hell.. i mean school.

Dawww Caspars just daww.

Who is your favorite YouTuber?

Ill make the next one longer (and vidcon)

Im writing really late so no dedication this chap sorry.

10 likes

6 comments. Till next update (ish)

Vote comment share fan

Love

Katie