Happy endings

Chapter 27

**Connor's POV**
Holy crap. I'm doing it. I'm kissing Katie!! It feels amazing. She's a very swell kisser. Her lips are so soft but so firm and they send tingles to my lips. I love it. Almost as much as I love her.
I'm still in shock that she loves me back. It's my wildest dream come true.

All of a sudden, I hear a squeal and we break the kiss. I was breathing hard, but smiling like an idiot. I turned to see a squealing Jordan and Molly at the door. Ricky and Jc was behind them and charged in, yelling.
"Don't you hurt her!"
"I'm so happy for you guys!"
"Congratz!"
"If you hurt her, we will have your balls, butt, and head!"
They were done after that last, frightening threat. I nodded and they turned and hugged Katie, tightly.
"You guys were made for each other! I'm glad you were brought to your senses. Even though it took her almost dying!" Ricky shot me a sassy look and I rolled my eyes.
I leaned back into my chair with the smile that couldn't go away.
"Connnndabooooon!" Screamed Trevor. I jumped and noticed the room got filled to the brim since I zoned out.
I looked up at Trevor and he snapped his fingers in a Z formation.
"Boy, I missed you. You never returned my calls, texts, pigeons, nothing! Now I find out you is with this gurl. I thought we had something special!" He wiped away a tear or two at the end of his long speech.
"Drama queen much?" I roll my eyes and smile. He dives onto my lap and gives me a huge hug. I hugged him back laughing.
There was a loud knock on the door. The doctor popped his head in and flashed us a small smile.
"Hey guys, can I speak to Katie alone?" he asked. We were hesitant but agreed. I kissed Katie on the forehead and smiled as she smiled back.
I'm so madly in love with that girl.

***KATIE'S POV***
I looked around and a feeling of love and happiness filled me. These people were her for me, and the kiss with Con obviously.
A few seconds after looking around, a very tired looking Troye say on my bed.
"Hey Kitten. I've missed you. We were all so worried," he whispered and wiped away a tear. I stretched out my arms and he stepped into them, wrapping his arms around me tightly.
I took a deep breath as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.
I felt so guilty and awful. This is what the killer has done. He/she hasn't just hurt me, they've hurt my friends and ya know murdered my family.
I must put a stop to this as fast as I can. I need to protect everyone. Especially Connor, Jc, and Ricky.
My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Me and Troye sprung apart and the doctor waltzed in.
He asked to speak to me alone. Oh no. Connor came and kissed me on the forehead, and my worry was gone for a second. A smile split my face because he loved ME.
He smiled back and left, but what returned was the nervous feeling. Why was he talking to me alone and not with my fathers? I started taking deep breaths, calming myself.
"Katie, we've found your cousin. Alyson is alive and on her way. I didn't want Ricky and Jc to hear it from me. You'll have to talk about if you're going to adopt her or not. If you don't, sadly, she will return back to Texas and b put in foster care. She is about 20 minutes away. Would you like me to call in your fathers?" He asked and I nodded slowly. Wow. I knew she'd find me! A smile spread over my face as the doctor left.
"Hey, hey, what's up?" asked a concerned Jc. I smiled at him and threw my arms around him.
"My cousin is alive! Alyson is alive and on her way!" I squealed out. He smiled back, tightly hugging me. I want to wait to tell him about the whole adoption thing.
"Wow. I can't wait to meet her!" smiled Ricky. I smiled back and hugged him.
"Guys, thanks. For adopting me. It means a lot. I couldn't imagine anyone else who would do this for me. I love you guys so much," I said, wiping a tear. I looked at them and they had tears in their eyes. They stooped down and we had our first family group hug.
"So, what's going on with you and Con?" asked Ricky as he stood at the foot at my bed.
I shrugged and looked down. I heard whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying. My heart was beating awkwardly, skipping some beats. Connor was still on my mind and so was that kiss. The hella amazing kiss.
I looked up to see Connor at the foot of my bed instead of my dads. He was looking down as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Hi," I whispered. He looked up and waved. His face was a little pale so I knew he was nervous. A small smile played on his lips. I scooted over and patted the bed next to me. He came and laid next to me.
"We need to talk," he finally spoke up after about five minutes of silence. I nodded and chewed on my lip.
"What are we?" I asked and looked up at him to see him staring ahead out the window. It was raining again. The lightning light up the clouds.
I heard him sigh. He turned and looked me in the eyes, his beautiful green eyes gazing into my hazel eyes. He took my face in his hands.
"Katie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a shakey voice. I stared at him then kissed him with everything I had as to say yes.
After we broke the kiss, a smile broke out on to both of our faces.
"I'll take that as a yes then," he panted out. I nodded and kissed him again because I can't get enough of his kisses.
"When you were in surgery, I was thinking about us and noticed, this thing, this love we have is illegal. We have and illegal love," he look at me. I smirked back up at him. He thought I'd want to stop it. It was clear in his eyes.
"Well, Con. I think I like illegal romance better," I laughed and all the tension in his body left. We kisses yet again and laughed when we broke apart.
Yep. I love this goofball. This is the perfect illegal love. Or might I say Illegal Romance.

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
OMG IM CRYING ITS OVER NO.
But they're finally together!💕
I'm sorry it took ages, but I was just going through a hard spot.
I met someone named Caleb and he helped me through. Were dating now. Its only been 3 weeks though but I really like this one. Maybe even more than Con. Lul jk that will never happen.
I wanna thank all of you for being here for me. All those comments really helped. You guys are the best.

If you haven't guessed the sequel is call Illegal Romance. (Thank you @ImPeyton for the idea!)

Im going to need a cover!(; email them or kik me.
Email: katieworkman66@ymail.com
Kik: cry_tears_of_a_clown

Must have:
1. A picture of Con.
2. The title
3. By Katie Alexis
The top one will be the cover of Illegal Romance and be put in the story!(:l

So the answer the the last question was just answered. This chapter's question is:
If you would ship me with anyone (minus Con and Casp) who and what would our ship name be?

Until sequel I need
123 votes
80 comments.

I love you guys will all my heart.
May the odds be ever in your favor, I'll see your sexy faces later goooood biiiiiiiiiiiiiie!(;
Love,
Katie Franta