The feels.

~EDITED BY SKITTLESAREDRUGS~

***Nikita's POV*** (I didn't forget them guys! xD)

I sighed and went on Twitter as I silently sang to Peirce the Veil. Oh Vic your voice is just perfect. I went on Ricky's page and he had selfie and the caption read "pray for Katie! #stayalivekatie". I looked at all the other's pages and they tweeted pretty much the same thing, except Connor who hasn't been on in about three days.

I looked on the trends and sure enough #stayalivekatie was trending. I need to call Ricky and see what he's up to. I dialed the number and after the third ring he answered.

"Hello, Ricky's phone!" He spoke into the phone.

"Hey Ricky, it's Nikita here. I saw your tweet. What happened to Katie? Is she okay? What hospital is she at? I need to visit!" I babbled on, growing nervous.

"Kitty, calm down. She's fine now. She's awake and she's at the children's hospital. Jc and I won't be in the waiting area since we're filling out paper work, but Trevor, Kian, Sam, and Damon should be there. I've gotta go! See you soon. Bye darling!" He rushed out his last sentence and hung up.

I nodded and grabbed my penny board, beanie, a peace tea, and my hoodie. I hopped on and road the fifteen minute ride to the nice children's hospital. I hope this us where she is the other one is all the way on the other side of town. When I arrived I jumped off and popped open my Peace Tea taking a long drink and savoring the party of flavors in my mouth. I placed my penny board in my back pack and walked in.

I asked for Katie.. what's her last name. Ugh! I sighed and turned my head to the elevators. I sent a brain wave to plead that someone I knew would walk out.

To my luck, Damon came out and smiled at me. My breath caught in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. The boy who saved my life is so much.. more perfect in person than on my laptop.

"Hi you must be Nikita? Or Kitty, as Ricky told me," he laughed and smiled.

I'm dead.

The feels. Too strong.

I nodded and smiles back, as a blush found it's way to my cheeks, "I'm here to direct you on your way," he smiled and held out his hand. I placed my hand in his and as we took off all I could think about was the tingles my arm felt, and the over whelming amount of feelings.

Happiness and sadness.

Glee and worry.

Love and fear.

***CONNOR'S POV***

I need to tell her I love her. I need to before someone steals her again. I looked at her as she nodded and chewed her lip as she listened to the doctor. She was so cute. She glanced over at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Some one will need to watch you for a week. You're on suicide watch. Can you please pick your guardian?" Asked the doctor. I still haven't got his name. I stood up really fast.

"Katie, I'll watch over you! Please choose me," I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Y-yeah. Connor will watch over me doc," she rasped and shot me a small smile. I smiled back.

"Okay Mr. Franta, you're going to need to come and fill out a sheet with some of your information. Then.. wait.. Katie it says here that you're underage. Where are your parents?" The doctor, Dr. Pat as it reads on his name tag, asked. She sucked in a huge breath and let it out slowly.

"Well, Doc, they're all dead," she whispered. He nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry Katie, but we're going to have to send you back to Texas so you can live in foster care. I'll call an-" he was cut short by Ricky and Jc.

"We'll adopt her!" They yelled together. I stared at them like they grew two heads.

"What?" I asked. They sighed and smiled at me.

"She's already like a daughter to us. We can't lose her. None of us can. She's part of our family and I won't let her slip away. Especially to live with some evil foster parent. So Katie, can we adopt you?" They asked her. She nodded as a tear fell from her eye.

"What's wrong, dear?" Asked Kian. She smiled.

"I've never felt so wanted and needed in my life," she sniffed. We all looked at each other then ran to her, well speed walked, it was a cramped hospital room. One we all arrived at the bed we all pulled her into a huge group hug.

"Mr. Dillon, Mr. Caylen, please come with me so you can fill out the papers they faxed from Texas," asked a nurse who popped her into the room. They nodded and kissed Katie's forehead.

"Be right back, deary," whispered Ricky. She smiled weakly back at him. Kian shot me a look and excused himself.

I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes. I was mentally preparing myself for telling Katie that I loved her. I must've taken longer than I thought because when I woke up Katie was fast asleep, but this time she had a small smile on her face. I smiled back and kissed her forehead then walked out the room, shutting the door as quietly as possible so I didn't wake her.

As I stepped out into the hallway, I sighed. I needed fresh air. I noticed Nikita, Molly, and Maggie were all hanging out with one of the boys. Molly was with Trevor, Maggie was with Kian, and Nikita was listening to music with.. Damon Fizzy? Why was he... wait I remember. Katie and him instantly clicked when they met at VidCon and have been texting each other for a while. I shrugged and walked outside to the small play ground outside, since this was a children's hospital.

Hey, she was 16, almost 17, so she can go to children's hospital. Awe that's cute. She's under age... wait. This means. Holy crap. I'm finally in love with someone and our love is.. illegal. Well, screw it. She has to take it for a year or two before we can be public. Oh well. I'll still put all my being into this Illegal love.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

Done. Fin. And I wrote it listening to the bands you suggested. Omg you guys have amazing taste in music. Like srsly. I love it! Well this chapter has my good friend Nikita's pov. I hope you liked it. Next will most likely be Maggie. Just saying (;

GUYS MY LAST CHAPTER ALONE HAS 111 VOTES. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WILL WRITE A BUNCH THIS WEEK JUST BECAUSE OF THAT.

Any who. Answer to last question~ Joe Brooks (he's amazing) Anthem Lights Ed Sheeran Passenger!!!

This week's question: Comment your username on 2 social media sites (twitter tumbler Wattpad instagram ect) and I'll follow you on both!(:

I also wanna say that if you ask me to read your book, I will. Just message me the title on here and I'll read it! (:

36 comments 76 votes c; (Thanks for all the people becoming fans too btw)

You guys are perf, stay that way!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

Love,

Katie Alexisb