Dates!

Illegal Love Chapter Thirteen

*Katie's POV*

I squealed as I go pulled into the room. I saw a blushing Jenn.

"Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.. I just need your help," she explained nervously. I wanted to be friends with Jenn, it's just something about her, I don't like.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her. She bit her lip, and played with the hem of her shirt.

"Well, I wanted to.. you know how Connor said he liked me yesterday?" She looked up at me, smiling a little. How could I forget. Just remembering brings back that weird pain. I just nodded slowly confused.

"Well, I like him too.. a lot. So I was wondering if you could help me set up a date, while he's gone today. I already have a dress and everything," she smiled and had a twinkle in her eye. I couldn't say no.

And that is how I ended up cooking, the perfect food, for the perfect date. With a constant sharp stabbing pain at my heart. Maybe I should get that checked out soon.

As soon as I was done, I had to get ready for my night on the town with everyone else.

Once I was finished, I gave myself a mental high five. I did grilled chicken, with mashed potatoes and green beans, with bacon in it. This is what Jenn requested, so that is what I made.

I ran upstiars and ran into Caspar.

"Woah there," he said as he grabbed me so I wouldn't fall down the stairs. I blushed and told him thank you. He just smiled, and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey, uhm, Katie," he spoke rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "I was just wondering if you'd like to see a movie with me, Jordan, and Jc tonight."

Jc and Jordan were going on a date... ohhh. He was asking me out. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I smiled and nodded quickly. He smiled and said he was going to go get ready. He kissed my forehead softly then walked off.

I ran into the room where everyone (minus Connor Jenn and Caspar). They all got quiet as they saw me.

"What's got you beaming?" Asked Marcus. I squealed loudly, then the rest of the girls, and Tyler of course, joined in.

"Did he?!" Questioned Zoey. I nodded.

"CASPAR ASKED ME OUT," I squealed. My first date. With the guy I really liked.

All the boys laughed and said something about if he hurts me they'll hurt him. I just giggled at that.

"We have to get you ready! Boys go start the shower, girls come with me to get her dress and heels," ordered Zoey. They all obeyed, but I notice something in Alfie's eyes. He was wearing a stupid grin too.. hmm. I smirked.

"Hey, Alfie. I need help with something," I called after him. He turned around and walked back to me. Once everyone was gone, I went into cupid mode.

"You like Zoey, don't you?" I asked with my hands on my hips. He blushed and looked down. "I knew it!" I squealed.

"I never said I did!" He tried. I gave him a look and he gave in. "Okay yes I like Zoey, but when we were doing out Valentine collavb, she said the thought of us together was 'disgusting'," he said sighing, looking defeated. I aweed and hugged him.

"Hey, cheer up. We'll talk more about this later, okay?" I asked him. He just nodded, looking depressed.. awe. I feel like crap now. I was about to comfort him, but the boys told me my shower was ready.

When I got out of the shower, there was a note that said,

'Come out in your towel, don't worry. Most of the boys are outside. The boys inside are: