Talking.. with my Triger

Illegal Love Chapter 18

***Dedicated to MAGGIEREAD***

*Katie's POV*

I ran and ran until I ran into somebody.

"Kitten, what's wrong?" Asked Troye as he wraps his arms around me. I sobbed into his chest.

"Katie!" Shouted three people. Maggie, Connor, and Nakita. Well Maggie and Nakita shouted, Connor sobbed.

"Woah. What happened here?" Asked the members of o2l as they rushed to us, Trevor and Mollie holding hands. At least they're happy as a couple. I smiled a little.

"Katie and Connor found Jenn and Caspar making out," explained Maggie. I sobbed and reached for Connor so we could sob together. I felt someone slip into my open arm and heard sobbing.

I started to breathe in and out heavily, gasping for breath.

"Kitten, breath or you'll pass out. Please," begged Troye. I tried to do what he said, but ot didn't work. I felt light headed and opened my eyes, to see my vision blurred and a crowd growing around us. My vision worsened and my legs felt weird.

I heard someone scream my name as I fell.

*Troye's POV*

I gasped as I saw my little Kitten fall into Connor's arms. I would've awwwed, if she was conscious.

"No.. Katie," sobbed out Connor. I feel horrible for both of them. Kitten and I have really grown close. We even have nicknames for each other if you haven't noticed. I'm Triger. Anyways, back to the situation at hand.

"Connor, let's get her back to your room. I'll help," I suggested, rubbing his back. He nodded and picked her up bridal style.

On our way up to our room, Connor just silently cried. I check twitter, and it was already out that #Kaspar and #Conn were no longer. So now #Konnor is trending. At least we know people will be happy when Katie makes her announcement when she's on the panel with o2l.

I noticed that we stopped and looked up. We were at the hotel room. I slide in my key, then opened the door to find Caspar. Awe shit. I grimaced then back out to take a call from Alfie. Sorry Connor.

*Katie's POV*

I woke up to screaming. My head was pounding.

"Stop!" I yelled out. Well more like croaked. But it still got everyone's attention.

"Katie! You're awake!" They yelled. I looked around at all my friends. And Caspar.

"Why aren't you guys at Vidcon?" I questioned. The last thing I remember was crying into Troye's chest.

"Kitten, you fainted," whispered Troye from behind me. I gasped.

"I'm so sorry. Wait.. how did I get up here?" I asked. They all smiled widely, and moved away.

I saw a sheepish Franta raising his hand, blushing. I felt my heart melt. He carried me back to our hotel room and stayed with me the entire time?

"Connor!" I squealed and spread out my arms so I could hug him. He grinned widely and stepped into my arms. We sat there in each other's arms until the door opened and closed. I looked up to see Jenn, who has red eyes. Like she's been.. crying?

"What is the bitch doing here?" Sneered Marcus. I hid my face in Connor's shoulder and pulled him onto the bed with me.

"Yeah. No one invited you," barked Jc. I felt Connor go stiff. I rubbed circles on his back and whispered that it was okay. Slowly he relaxed.

"I wanted to talk to Connor," she explained. Ugh. I hate her. She hurt me. And she hurt Connor. Just don't hurt Caspar too.

"If you think you could break my best friend's heart then just waltz back in, you got another thing coming b-" Ricky started but was cut off by Connor.

"You have exactly three minutes," he said then left with her, leaving an awkward silence as everyone stared down Caspar.

"Can I speak to Katie?" Asked Caspar hopefully.

"Only if Troye gets to stay," I concluded. He nodded smiling, as everyone left the room.

"Let me explain.."

**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Updated. Short but more tomorrow. I pinky promise *holds out my pinky*

Uhm sorry it took so long. I've been so busy with church, theatre, school, and choir.

I love you guys for putting up with it and wanna thank you guys for all the positive feedback.

Answer to the last question:

Marry: Connor. Duh.

F**k: Troye. Duh.

Kill: Sam Pepper. I hate him.

This question iss:

Least favorite YouTuber.

10 votes

5 comments

(Just because its so short)

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE

~Love

Katie