confessions or dares and the kiss (connors pov)

Illegal Love Chapter Twelve

*Connor's POV (;* 

(Going to the party)  

Ricky was acting weird, along with Jc. Maybe they found out we left Katie.. I mean Kian and Sam left Katie, and dragged my sleeping body with them. I'm still mad at them.  

I just wanted to forget about it, maybe forget about her for a little while. I've been worried non stop about her. I put my forehead on the window.  

We were going to a party, that some of the British YouTubers were throwing at the house they rented. Hopefully it will help me.  

Thirty minutes later, we pulled up to the house. It was huge, and looked awesome. We got out of the car then we strutted to the door. Caspar opened the door smiling, until he saw Kian, Sam, and I. What was his- my thought was cut off by Jc screaming the name of the girl I couldn't get out of my head. As I was about to walk to see her, I got grabbed and pulled into a room with Kian and Sam. 

"Why'd you do that to her?" Asked an angry Caspar.  

"I was asleep, and when I woke we were at home, without Katie," I explained. 

"Kian, Sam? Wanna explain?" He asked. When no one answered he punched the wall. "Do you know how sad she was? Or what she could've done if I hadn't shown up? She could've done something stupid!" He exclaimed.  

"Caspar, we're sorry, we just remember that Kian and Connor had to pack, so we left her stuff there, incase she wanted to go somewhere before we came back. Which she did," Sam explained. Kian just stared at the ground. Caspar nodded then said something about getting back to the party. I wasn't really listening, becauee his words were echoing in my head. What if she did do something stupid? What if I lost her?  

When we walked into the living room every one was sitting in a circle, except Katie who was looking around. She looked beautiful in her dress. I whispered 'wow' and Caspar gave me a knowing look. 

Her eyes landed on Caspar and she smiled widely, but when I stepped into her view, it slid of her face. She turned and sat down. Sam was seated next to Louis and Dan, and Kian was next to Andrea and Shane. Caspar took one of the empty spaces by Katie, so I took the other.  

Jordan went first, and of course she asked her best friend. 

"Katie, confesstion or dare?" Asked Jordan. The only reason we called it 'confession or dare' so we could ask anything, with out it being "too personal" or something.  

"Confesstion," she answered. 

"Have you had your first kiss?" Jordan asked. 

"Nope," replied Katie, popping the 'p'. Jordan and Ricky shared a look, so I knew they were up to something. Ricky is the only one I told about my constant thoughts about Katie. 

"Uhm, Connor, confession or dare?" She asked. 

She Confessssstion," I said, smiling. 

"Why did you leave me at the coffee shop?" She asked quietly. My smile and heart dropped and everyone got super quiet. I wanted to tell her it was Sam and Kian, but she already hated them. 

"Katie.. I'm sorry.. I don't really know.. we just left.. kind of forgot about you.." I mumbled looking down. She nodded and looked at her lap. I saw someone grab her hand. I looked up to a smiling Caspar and Katie.  

"Jc, confesstion or dare?" i Questioned 

"Dare!" He yelled. 

"I dare you to kiss Jordan, on the mouth, for ten seconds," I smirked. I knew he liked her.