Like a fish

Illegal Love Chapter 19

*Dedicated to MAGGIEREAD*

*Katie's Pov*

"Katie. I am so sorry," whispered Caspar. I swallowed the lump in my throat and felt someone grab my hand, giving it a small squeeze. I smiled a small smile to Troye. He smiled back.

"You hurt me so bad Caspar. And you hurt Connor. That's not okay. You can't hurt two people, by being selfish. You could've at least broken up with me, giving me the respect. I would've understood. Feelings change. But you hurt Connor too. Now I know it was a two person job, and I'm as mad at Jenn as I am with you. Can I at least know why?" I raged, calming down at the end, pleading. I had the right.. right?

"I don't know. It just felt so right, So amazing, when I was with Jenn. I still love you, and you're right I was being selfish, because I wanted both of you to myself. I shouldn't have done that. And I'm beating myself up, because I hurt the girl I love and one of my best friends. I was being careless and stupid. Please.. will you at least just forgive me? You don't have to be my girlfriend, or even my friend. I just need to know.. that you don't hate me as I love you," he pleaded. He was on one knee in front of me. I blinked back the tears, as my heart breaks all over again. I looked at Troye. Looking for support. He nodded. I stood and he followed my lead.

As I reached for the handle, I stopped and whispered to Caspar, "I just lost all my family, you were mending my already cold, empty, broken heart, but then you turn around and drop it so you can get laid. It will take me a while to forgive you Mr. Lee." With that I left the room, and the hotel with Troye in tow.

*Connor's POV*

"Connor.." whispered Jenn, as she bit her lip. I used to think it was perfection when she did that. And it's not just because she cheated on me. She hurt the girl I love. Oh and I'm in love with another girl.. hahahaha... oy.

"What?" I barked. She was part of the reason my baby was sobbing, heartbroken into Troye's arms. I'm glad Troye was gay, or I'd be afraid to lose her to him.

"You know I love you," she whispered, rubbing my shoulders. I shook her off.

"Yeah right slut. You've slept with Caspar multiple times. I can tell. You cheated on me. Then hurt not just me, but Katie too. You've hurt Caspar, he lost Katie today," I seethed, anger pumping through my vains, like burning hot lava.

"He wanted to leave her anyways!" She defended.

"I don't care. I know Caspar and he would've wanted to end it the right way, not by her finding out that he was cheating. Haha. And to think, Katie was trying so hard to be friends with you. She cooked us dinner for our date. She made you look perfect. She did everything. So how do you repay her? You go behind her back, and take away her rock. You back stabbed her. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't know if I can forgive that.." I pushed passed her.

"Connor. No. I love you. We can't be over.." Jenn silently begged.

I laughed coldly,"Guess you should've thought about that before you ruined my respect for you. Not to mention my trust. We're through. Forever. Goodbye Jennifer." With that I stormed out of her room and into mine. I texted Katie to see if she was okay.

******

Me: Hey, how are you?

Katie: eh. I should've brought my swimsuit so I could swim off all this stress. But i guess eating ice cream with Troye will do for now.

Me: you left?

Katie: yeah. I couldn't stand being there. So me and Troye left. Now were eating ice cream at the place down the street. You can come join us if you want?