Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Kayla's POV

When I walked into the limo, I sat down annoyed that Niall didn't even recognise me, his only sister.

"Everything alright Miss Horan?" I looked up startled and saw the limo driver looking at me.

I sighed, "Everything is fine and please call me Kayla."

"Okay Kayla. So, do you want to tell me what's wrong? I've been told I'm a great listener." He asks me kindly.

"By who? The steering wheel." I tease slightly while smiling.

He chuckles a little and then stares at me from the rear view mirror waiting for me to answer his question. I think to myself a little. Do I want to tell him all my problems? Not really, no.

"Its okay..." I trail off not knowing his name.

"The names Marcus, Marcus Monica Davidson." He says proudly.

I burst out laughing.

"Your middle name is Monica? Oh my God, that is rich."

His cheeks go a bit red from embarrassment. "My parents were expecting a girl, so they thought of the name Monica. When they saw I was a boy they decided to give me Monica as my middle name." He explained.

"That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. And its so sad you having to go your whole life telling people your middle name is Monica. I feel for you." I say in a teasing manner.

"Well what's your middle name Miss Making Fun Of My Middle Name.

"Well Mr I Have A Hilarious Middle Name, mine is Marie." I told him proudly.

"You have a funny name too!" He shouts.

"It isn't funny! At least mine is for the right gender!" I shout back.

"My parents thought they-" he begins.

The door next to me opens and I see Niall with a blush creeping up his neck. My eyes go hard.

"Can we help you, popstar." I spat venomously.

"L-lets g-go i-into t-the house K-kayla." He stuttered nervously.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look back at Marcus. I gave him my best smile.

"See you later Monica. Maybe we could catch up later."

He glared at me annoyed. "Its Marcus, and yeah. I'll drive by later. Mabe we could go to starbucks or something."

I nodded in agreement and made my way out of the limo, pushing past the popstar and stomped my way up to his house door and picked up my bags where I left them. I stood angrily waiting for the popstar to open the door.

Once he opened the door, I was greeted with the sight of a tanned guy and a guy with nice brown hair in nothing but their boxers having a water fight. Not only were the fit, but they looked like they were having such a fun time.

When they heard the door open, they stopped their fight and looked at the door. I was standing slightly behind the popstar so they didn't notice me at first.

One of them stepped forward and screamed in a really high pitched voice, "Niall! Where have you been? The water fight started ages ago."

The popstar moved out of my way while saying, "Umm...this is my sister, Kayla. She's going to be staying with us and she's coming with us on tour. Simon already confirmed it."

I just stood there with a blank expression on my face looking at all three boys coldly. To be honest, I didn't hate any of the other boys apart from Niall, but I couldn't show them I was happy while he was here.