Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Kayla's POV

"Um...sorry." I say, awkwardly.

Zayn's head snaps towards me, his eyes widening. The random girls face pales.

I quickly scurried away and locked myself in a random room. I turned around and saw I was in an art room.

I walked around the room looking at all the paintings. They were amazing. Zayn had signed his name under all of them. My favourite one was of Niall. Yes, I hate him but I appreciate good art.

Zayn had drawn Niall when he wasn't looking and the detail was amazing.

I saw an empty canvas and I decided I was going to do a little painting of my own. I took all the colours and I started to paint.

When I finished, I realised I had painted all of the boys standing together with big smiles on there faces and I was in the background crying.

I then painted in red, 'THIS IS HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL.'

When I looked at the time on my phone, I saw that it was 23:23. Wow, I spent all day in here.

I decided to just sleep on the couch in the room because I didn't know where my room was.

The last thought that popped into my head before I fell asleep was: Did the boys even try to look for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning

I woke up and my back hurt like hell. Why was I foolish enough to sleep on the couch? Why do I do this to myself?

I got up from the couch and stretched. I felt a lot of bones in my back click. Bloody hell! Never again will I willingly sleep on the couch.

I walked towards the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. Those dumb boys pulled a prank on me? I bet it was Niall, the stupid douche knows I'm claustrophobic.

I started to hyperventilate. This is bad, very bad. This has only ever happened once before and it was Niall's fault! I bet the stupid guy wants me dead.

I started to feel a bit dizzy. Then darkness took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 hours later

I heard this beeping sound, and me being the fool that I am thought it was my alarm clock. I'm a fool because I don't even have an alarm clock.

"Turn the damn alarm off." I groaned in annoyance.

I heard the scraping of chairs.

"She's awake! Call the doctor!" I heard a really familiar voice scream.

I opened my eyes to see the four boys of One Direction. I internally smirked. Time to get revenge.

"Who are you guys?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

Liam fainted. I laughed on the inside. He does this all the time.

The door opened and I turned my head to see Harry and the doctor walking in.

"Harry! I missed you so much." I screeched.

"You remember Harry?" Zayn asked in disbelief.

"Well I wouldn't forget my brother."

Silence. That's all I heard after I said that. Silence.

Niall looked so heartbroken with tears streaming down his face. I couldn't take it anymore and I burst out laughing.

"Y-you guys a-are so damn gullible."

They all looked at me, shell-shocked that I could trick them that way. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the doctor.

"So what's up doc?" I asked, like bugs bunny.

He gave me a warm smile.

"Well, Kayla you have claustrophobia and you were looked in a small room."

Is this guy serious?

"I'm aware of that. I was there." I said, putting a little attitude into my words.

His smile didn't waver.

"Yeah, so don't get locked in anymore small rooms." He warned.

I rolled my eyes once again.

"It wasn't that the room was small, it was actually quite big. It was just that someone locked me inside and I had no way to get out." I stated angrily.

I looked around the room to see all the boys looking down guiltily. They all had a part in this. I looked back at the doctor.

"When can I leave?" I asked with clenched teeth.

"You can leave now if you like." He shrugged once again.

I nodded and got up to see that I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, which was definitely not what I was wearing when I went to bed.

"Umm, who changed me?" I asked annoyed.

All heads turned to Zayn.

"Why?"

He shrugged. "I thought you would be uncomfortable in jeans and a tube top."

"Oh," I smiled, "thanks."

Then I turned around and walked away leaving the boys watching me.