Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Yeah, funny story. I'm not going if Jeffery doesn't." I chuckled nervously, slowly talking steps backwards.

Niall was literally about to blow, so I turned around.

"Run for your muthafucking life!" I screamed.

Julian turned around and sprinted off the bus, me following right behind him.

"We'll be back in time for the concert." I hollered, over my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later

Somehow, me and Julian found our way into an arcade and naturally, we went on the racing games.

"Suck on this!" I screamed while hitting Julian's car off the cliff in the game.

"God dammit. How are you so good at this?" He whined.

I smirked. "Years of practice."

He sighed, upset that he got beat by a girl. My eyes widened as I thought of something.

"Yes! I have finally found the perfect nickname for you! Mattie." I grinned happily.

He turned to me looking a bit confused.

"Where did you get that from?"

"From Martinez. It's easier than giving your first name a nickname. Hey! You need a nickname for me, an original one." I stated.

"Hmm let me think. How about Kris?"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"How did you get Kayla to Kris? I like the nickname and all, but it doesn't make sense."

He just shrugged. "It doesn't make sense to me either, I just like the name and it begins with a K."

I sighed.

"Whatever, I doubt you'll remember to call me that anyway, let's just get to the arena where the concert is. The boys are probably freaking out right now especially because the concert starts soon."

Mattie just nodded and we made our way back to the tour bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here now!" I sang to anyone who was listening.

All heads turned towards me. Next thing I knew, I was being pulled into wardrobe and makeup.

"Well, that was fun." I smiled when we had finished.

A random guy with speakers came up to me.

"Okay Kayla. You're on."

I nodded and made my way onto the stage. I was wearing ripped sky blue jeans, a red t-shirt that said, "Bitches Get Stitches" in black writing with dark blue high tops. My hair was in a messy pony tail.

When I walked out onto the stage, the screams got really loud. I smiled and waved.

"Hello everyone! Loving all the posters. The first song I will sing is on my album which is out tomorrow, its called Mean Girls."

I opened my mouth and began to sing.

"Do you ever go to lunch with no one by your side

Cause the moment you arrive they all leave the table

Calling me everything but my name

Need I remind you again just call me Rachel

How would you feel if you running home crying