Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Kayla's POV

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst out laughing, tears pouring out of my eyes. Mattie fell out of his seat from laughter and started rolling around on the floor.

"This is so funny! And its like he's not even trying. I want to meet him, if it's the last thing I do." I promised.

"And his facial expression when he said that to him! Priceless. And it's like he even forgot about the camera. He is so amazing." Mattie wiped the tears from his eyes.

The One Direction boys walked in but soon stopped when they saw the state we were in.

Liam came up to me and gave me a hard kiss on the lips.

"I missed you."

I smiled, my cheeks getting redder by the second.

"I missed you too." I responded.

I saw Niall roll his eyes at us from the corner of my eye. Harry came up to us to see what me and Mattie were doing, but at the last second Mattie turned the computer screen so he couldn't see it.

The boys all eyed us suspiciously. Even Liam. They all came closer, backing me and Mattie into a  corner.

"What are you guys hiding from us? Tell us. We don't judge. Much." Niall questioned, curiosity lacing his words.

I chuckled nervously.

"What could we be hiding? It's my laptop, I just don't want you guys to see laptop. It's expensive." I tried to make the boys believe the lies I just fed.

"We aren't stupid Kayla. Tell us the truth. We don't want to take matters into our hands. Do we boys?" Louis asked them.

They all smirked simultaneously. Creepy. Me and Mattie shrunk back into the wall.

"What do you want?" He whimpered.

"First of all, tell us what you were doing. Second of all, man up Julian! You are in front of a girl. She knows you're weak willed now!" Zayn snorted.

"She has always known. We're best friends, if you've forgotten." Mattie replied, still looking frightened.

The boys came even closer and that's when I broke.

"Fine! We were watching Shane Dawson talking with Cleverbot. Nandos! No need to threaten us." I shouted in their faces.

The boys looked kind of surprised but also amused.

"So all you were hiding us was the fact that you were watching Shane Dawson?" Liam asked with a little chuckle.

Me and Mattie nodded furiously. Our cheeks resembled fire trucks.

The boys just shook their heads in amusement and walked away. Me and Mattie following behind them.

"So Kayla, what have you been up to last week?" Mattie asked me.

Mattie only comes to my house once a week and I go to his twice because I like it better than my house. He couldn't come last week because I went to Paris for a photo shoot.

"Well, I made a new song. Do you guys want to hear it?" I asked excitedly.

They all nodded their heads. I ran upstairs to get my guitar and ran back down.

"Okay the song is called, "Catch Me" and its obviously about me."

I took a deep breath and began to sing.

"Before I fall too fast

Kiss me quick but make it last

So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye

Keep it sweet, keep it slow

Let the future pass and don't let go

But tonight I could fall too soon into this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling

But please don't catch me...

See this heart won't settle down

Like a child running scared from a clown

I'm terrified of what you do

My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe

Even though you're far from suffocating me

I can't set my hopes too high

'Cause every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye"

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling

But please don't catch me...

So now you see why I'm scared

I can't open up my heart without a care

But here I go, It's what I feel

And for the first time in my life I know it's real

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling

So please don't catch me

If this is love please don't break me

I'm giving up so just catch me."

While I was singing, I stared Liam right in the eyes. Yes, the song was about us. I continued to look him in the eye and I didn't even hear the applause they were giving me until Liam began to speak.

"Kayla, that was amazing." He spoke softly.

I blushed and looked at the floor. I didn't reply. I noticed all the boys leaving, giving me and Liam some privacy.

We didn't even need any words. He walked up to me and kissed me softly. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stood up. He put his hands tightly around my waist.

We both came up for air and I just held him close to me.

"I love you Liam." I told him, honestly.

"I love you too Kayla. Forever and always."