Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

Kayla's POV

"What's the condition?"

I looked him dead in the eyes.

"If you ask me to be your girlfriend, break up with me before you cheat on me. It'll lessen the pain."

I looked down at my hands. Lucas moves closer to me and pulls me closer to him in a hug.

"Don't worry Kayla. I'll always be here for you."

I looked up at him.

"Will you?"

He stared at me. I looked down at his lips. I saw them moving up and down but I heard nothing. I was too enticed.

I crashed my lips onto his, our lips moulding into each other. He was a bit surprised but he quickly got into it. He stood up from the bed and his arms went up around my waist while mine went up to his hair. I jumped a little and put my legs around his waist.

I heard the door open but neither me nor Lucas paid and attention to it.

"You better get the fuck off of my sister right now you asswipe." I heard a voice growl behind me.

I quickly stopped the kiss and jumped off of Lucas. I turned around to see Niall giving Lucas a deathly glare.

"Hey Niall." I waved awkwardly.

"Don't 'hey Niall' me missy. You are in a lot of trouble."

Niall came forwards and grabbed my hand pulling me away from Lucas and out of the room. Before I left, I heard Lucas shout something to me.

"I'll call you!"

Saying Niall was pissed off would be an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I knew that Lucas boy was trouble. Putting his hands all over my sister. I should have never allowed her to go upstairs with him.

"Niall, what's the big deal?" Kayla asked exasperated.

I looked at her and gave her a deathly glare.

"The big deal is that, that boy Lucas was putting his hands all over my sister. And to make it worse, you were allowing him to!" I ranted.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm a big girl Niall, I can take care of myself. I understand that you care about me but don't you think that this is a little bit extreme?"

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Maybe I was going a bit far. I mean, she's gone far without my help. I really should back off a little bit.

"Okay, I admit I was taking this too far and I'm sorry."

Kayla smiled and pulled my into a huge hug.

"So do you approve?" She whispered.

I nodded and enjoyed the comfort of being in my sisters arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Day Later

Kayla's POV

Right now I was getting ready for mine and Lucas' date. I didn't know where he was taking me, but he told me to dress comfy and warm as we are going out quite near sunset.

I was wearing a beige off-the-shoulder jumper and black skinny jeans. To go with that I was wearing black converse. I straightened my blue hair and put it up into a loose bun with a few strands hanging down. I put on minimal make up. Only eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I didn't think I needed that much.