Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

Liam's POV

"Mate, you have to tell Kayla. She's coming home soon and you've kept this a secret for so long." Zayn was lecturing me.

I thought I was daddy direction. I rolled my eyes in response to Zayn's lecturing.

"I know Zayn and I will tell her. When I'm ready." I sighed.

"You better. It's easier to get it all out in the open and stop hiding this big secret from the world."

He turned and walked away without giving me a chance to say anything else.

I was planning to tell Kayla, but I was scared of what she would do to me. I would either come back dead or alive.

I heard a beeping and saw that I just received a text from Kayla.

To Liam

From Kayla

Heyy Liam. Coming home tomorrow and I can't wait to see you. Love you!! xx

To Kayla

From Liam

Love you too babe. Can't wait for you to get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's POV

"Faster. Faster Ed! Please." I groaned.

I came home a day earlier, I guess I got the dates wrong. Me and Ed just arrived back in London and he was walking so damn slow. Taking his time. I wanted to hurry up so that I could go and see Liam and the rest of the boys.

He chuckled lowly.

"I want to see the boys too Kayla. You need to calm down."

I huffed and sped up leaving him behind me. I saw a kind looking old man holding a board with Ed and I's name on it. I walked over to him and kindly smiled.

"Hello, I'm Kayla." I held my hand out for him to shake.

He took my hand in his and shook it firmly.

"I'm Kennedy Michael Joseph Michelson. But you can call me Kenny."

I nodded and that's when Ed came. I rolled my eyes.

"Look what the cat dragged in."

He just chuckled and introduced himself to Kenny. When all formalities were over we made our way out to the limo where Kenny was about to drive us to my house.

"Wait Kenny, go to Syco Studios. I want to surprise the boys."

Kenny nodded and turned many corners until we parked in front of Syco Studios.

"Do you want to come in with me Ed?" I asked practically bouncing up and down in my seat with excitement.

He chuckled and nodded his head. We both got out of the car and quickly made our way to the front doors. Me and Ed both did ninja rolls so that the receptionist at the front desk didn't see us. We tiptoed quietly until we got to the recording studios. I saw the boys recording a song and it sounded extremely good. The boys stopped recording and I saw Liam come out of the recording booth. I was about to make him aware of my appearance when I saw a girl come up to him and kiss him hard on the lips. My eyes widened and I quietly whimpered. They didn't seem to hear me.

"Hey Liam, when are you going to tell Kayla about us? It's been almost a year since she's left and I don't want to keep this a secret anymore. We've been sneaking around since she's left and I don't think I can anymore."