Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Louis' POV

"I told you I would give you the wedding album for yours and Lucas' wedding." I said smiling smugly.

"You've been saying that since you gave the present to me three months ago."

I shrugged.

"It's just that I'm proud that I took two years worth of photos and gave it to you as a wedding present."

Kayla rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"Whatever Louis. I can't wait to see the day you get married to Eleanor. I'll give you something that you will never forget." She smirked deviously.

I rolled my eyes.

"As long as me and Eleanor don't get hurt then whatever you give me is fine."

She rolled her eyes back at me.

"I'm kidding. I'm going to give you guys something that's fun. Something that you guys could play with."

I nodded.

"Well I hope you've bought it. I want the present before the wedding day. I hope you haven't forgotten which day it is."

"You have no faith in me Louis. It's in five days, I know. You've been bothering me all week about this. Its kind of hard to forget."

"Just making sure. It's a very important day. I feel so proud. The second guy in One Direction to get married." I smiled while thinking about Eleanor.

"You better make sure that Liam, Niall and Harry stay single for some time or the directioners will have nothing to look forward to anymore."

I nodded.

"And nobody wants to see an unhappy directioner." I stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Louis' Wedding

Kayla's POV

"Kayla, thank you so much! When you told me 'fun' I thought it would be some kind of death machine!" Louis laughed while hugging me.

I shrugged.

"It was nothing."

"It wasn't 'nothing'. You got this specially made. Its amazing, and bouncy!"

"It's just a trampoline. No big deal." I chuckled.

"But it's a big deal to me." Louis smiled softly.

I gave Louis a big hug.

"Enjoy your wedding Louis."

I walked back towards my table and sat down next to Lucas.

He looked at me wearily.

"I know it's a bad time, but Simon just called you but you weren't here so I picked the phone up. He wanted to tell you that you have an interview tomorrow."

I groaned and banged my head on the table in front of me.

"I'm on holiday!"

Lucas rubbed my back soothingly.

"I know, but I can't do anything about it. Sorry babe."

I sighed but nodded.

"If it helps, we're going to be there too." Zayn chirped from across the table.

I guess it would be a bit better with the boys there. We'll just have to see how it goes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day At The Interview

"And welcome the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction and the beautiful, talented Kayla!" The interviewer announced us.

I walked in with the boys following on behind me.

"A lot has happened the past few years, hasn't it?" The interviewer started with a smile.

We all nodded.

"We've had our ups and downs but I guess we're here. All we can do now is our best. We can never say we're at the top. The sky is the limit." Liam smiled cheekily.

The interviewer nodded and he looked at Louis.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you got married yesterday didn't you?"

Louis smiled proudly and nodded.

"I am happy to say that the beautiful Eleanor Calder is my wife."

The interviewer nodded before he turned his gaze to me.

"You also got married, didn't you Kayla."

I nodded proudly.

"To my knight in shining armour, Lucas Blake."

The audience awwed while I blushed a little bit.

"So I know that Kayla and Louis are married, but what about the rest of you guys?"

"I'm married too. To Perrie Edwards. My little angel from Little Mix." Zayn said.

"I'm single." Niall said with a head nod.

"Me too."

"Me too. Me and Danielle broke up about a year ago." Liam said but he didn't look sad, he looked a bit relieved.

The interviewer nodded.

"You guys have really come a long way."

We all chuckled a little bit.

"This is the question I've wanted to ask since we started. Kayla, before all of the fame what were you. Where were you? Who were you?"

I smirked wickedly.

"Well to put it simply, I was Niall's Secret Sister."