Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Liam's POV

I feel really bad. All of the things we've done to Kayla are unforgivable. We are the worst best friends ever.

Niall stepped forward looking really guilty.

"Guys, I think we should tell the world that Kayla's my twin sister."

I look at him like he's crazy.

"Are you out of your mind? Kayla wouldn't kill you once, she'll do it twice!" Zayn shrieked.

"That's not even possible." Niall argued.

"Exactly! That's how pissed off Kayla would be. Don't do it. I like the Niall I know, alive in one piece."

Zayn shuddered in disgust. I bet he was thinking about what Kayla would do to him.

"No matter what you guys say, I'm going to tell everyone in the next interview, which is tomorrow."

I honestly think he should do it, but I'm a bit scared to think of what Kayla would do to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's POV

Stupid boyband. I helped them. The least they could do was say thank you.

"Kayla, slow down. Let's go to my apartment." Martie suggested.

"Sure, whatever." I agreed, tired.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" He welcomed me into his house.

I looked around. It was extremely warm and it looked cosy. I beamed in delight.

"Your house looks amazing." I gushed.

He nodded.

"Yeah, but its not like what you're used to, is it?"

I sighed.

"That's true, but the houses I own are big and empty. There's no life there. It's a house and not a home."

He game me a sympathetic look. I just shrugged it off.

"Let's watch lots of movies!" I squeal like a little girl while running off in the direction I guess is the living room.

"You're going the wrong way!" He shouted after me.

"I knew that." I ran back to him and let him lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours later

We just finished watching Love Actually, The Vow and Silver Linings Playbook and I have to say that my favourite is either Silver Linings Playbook or The Vow.

"That was amazing." I smiled happily.

I looked over to Mattie to see him in a deep sleep. I smirked to myself. Pranking time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 mins later

So the prank is all set up. It's not really a big one, just something small and simple.

"Julian Martinez!" I screamed while jumping up and down on his chest.

He groaned in pain.

"Oh my god! You freaking piece of shit. Get off me!"

I huffed.

"You meanie poop."

I pretended to fake cry. He just rolled his eyes and looked away. I continued to cry until he groaned.

"Okay, what will it take for you to shut up?"

I grinned in victory.

"Make me a sandwich."

He glared and stood up walking to the door while grumbling what sounded like 'Stupid dumbass popstar can't make her own goddamn sandwich.'

As soon as he finished his sentence, he walked into the prank.

"What the fu-"

He began to say, but got himself twisted into the cling film.

I burst out laughing while taking pictures.

"This is going straight onto twitter."

@KaylaKatastrophie: My latest prank on my new friend @JulainMartinez how do you like it down there?

Five minutes later Cling Film Prank was trending and there were over one thousand retweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Just so you know, they aren't real twitter accounts, but if you want to follow me, its @zxinxb_xx. Also, my instagram is zxinxb_xx.

Like
Share
Comment