Random Chapter

Mikayla's POV

"Mikayla please I am begging you, come away from the television and do some homework."

I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you see that I'm busy mum? Kayla is coming on soon with One Direction and I am not missing that for the world."

My mum sighed but I ignored her. I am a Katastrophie now and forever. I've been with Kayla since the beginning. I practically know everything about her. I am the ultimate Katastrophie.

"Mum the interview is starting! If you watch it with me I promise to do my homework."

I heard my mum's footsteps hurrying to the living room where I was seated.

"Okay I'm here. Let's watch this interview." She cheered with fake enthusiasm.

"And welcome One Direction and the beautiful, talented Kayla!" The interviewer announced them.

The boys of One Direction walked in and Kayla walked in behind them. The interviewer went straight to ask her questions.

"So Kayla, how is your love life?"

A bit blunt there, isn't she? Kayla smiled, but replied.

"It's nonexistent."

She didn't believe her. I could tell.

"But what about this 'Julian Martinez' you've been seen around with. You also tweeted about him." She asked Kayla.

"He's my best friend." Kayla shrugged nonchalantly.

The boys in One Direction looked kind of annoyed that they were being ignored by the interviewer, apart from Liam. He looked a little bit relieved. I wonder why.

"Let's talk about One Direction now." Kayla said with a tone of finality.

The interviewer looked at One Direction, a little bit bored.

"What's going on with you guys?" She asked with a little yawn at the end.

Niall stood up.

"I have a confession to make." He took a deep breath and looked into one of the cameras, "Kayla is my sister. Her name is Kayla Horan."

Kayla looked at Niall with shock, then she fainted.

My eyes widened and I looked at my mother, she looked straight back at me and smiled with amusement.

"Well, I guess you learn something new everyday." She stood up and sauntered back to the kitchen.