Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Mattie's POV

I was at Kayla's house. She went to the shops to go and get more food because her fridge was empty. I was looking at all the pictures of us she put on the wall when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there I saw all five members of One Direction.

I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you want?" I spat out viciously.

I saw Zayn flinch back.

"Is K-kayla here? W-we wanted to talk to her." Liam stuttered nervously.

I rolled my eyes.

"She's not here. But even if she was, what gave you the impression that she wanted to see you." I sneered.

Niall looked offended. He stepped forward and pushed the rest of the boys back.

"I am her brother. Her twin brother. You're just a random assed fag she found on the streets." He growled out.

My eyes narrowed and I pounced. I threw the first punch. He punched me back even harder. The other boys were pulling me trying to get me off of Niall but I was resistant. Niall was on the brink of unconsciousness when I heard yelling.

"For fucks sake! Stop!" I looked up to see Kayla there with a murderous look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's POV

I was walking back from the shop holding everything that would get me and Mattie through the next weeks. I turned the corner onto my road when I saw random people fighting. I chuckled. Idiots. I continued walking to my house when I realised that those people were fighting on my doorstep.

"Oh hell to the no." I whispered.

I strode up to the door, fuming. Niall was on the floor almost unconscious and Mattie was on top of him beating the crap out of him. The other boys were pulling at Mattie trying to get him off of Niall. What type of weak people are these things? To be honest it was quite a funny sight but I knew I needed to stop it before it got out of hand. Mattie raised his fist about to punch Niall again when I interfered.

"For fucks sake! Stop!" I growled out.

Mattie's fist stopped in mid air and he looked up so he was facing me. The other guys flinched back when they saw me with a murderous look on my face. I narrowed my eyes at Mattie.

"Pick him up and bring him to the guest room. I'll be there in a minute to clean him up," I ordered. I turned to look at the other boys, "go into my living room. I'll be there when I'm done. Don't touch anything."

Without waiting for an answer I stormed into the kitchen and put the stuff away, then I made my way up to the guest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No matter what he says to you, you need to control yourself. No matter how much I hate him he is my brother and I love him."

I was putting a bag of peas on Niall's face while I was talking to Mattie.

"You just contradicted yourself. And he called me a fag. It doesn't matter what my sexual preferences are, nobody should be treated like that."

I shook my head, chucking softly.

"So Mattie, are you gay?" I was genuinely interested.

I saw him blush and he slowly nodded his head. My face lit up.

"Yes! My life long dream has been achieved now. I have a gay best friend."

Mattie just chuckled his cheeks still cherry red.

I looked at Niall. He was sleeping soundly. I kissed the top of his head and I motioned for Mattie to leave him there and to come with me downstairs to see what the boys wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

The reason we came to Kayla's house in the first place was so that we could somehow become friends with her, but so far that plan was not working out. Right now we were waiting for her in the living room. My eyes snapped over to Louis who was looking at all of her pictures.

"Louis don't touch anything." I warned him.

"Don't worry Zayn, I'm not that careless." He scoffed.

He put the picture down and began to walk back over to the couch to sit down when he tripped over the carpet. It was like it all went in slow motion. He fell forward onto the big glass cabinet which held lots of pictures, awards, trophies, medals and other things. The cabinet tilted forwards until it finally hit the floor. The glass shattered. The awards and the medals and trophies made it out of the crash unscathed but her pictures weren't so lucky. The frames were completely shattered and some of the pictures were ripped in half.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Holy shit. Louis William Tomlinson, prepare for the end of your life." Kayla growled. Her eyes looking murderous.

Well, he's fucked.