Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Liam's POV

"God dammit Kayla. Why would you do this to me!"

She smiled innocently. She was anything but innocent.

"I did nothing wrong Liam. And even if I did, you have no proof. I am quite offended that you would accuse me of something as outrageous as this. I thought you trusted me Liam. Sure I've done things like this before, but that was before we started going out! Don't you trust me Liam?"

I saw tears in her eyes and that was when the panic bubbled up inside me. Maybe she didn't do it. It's hard to believe but she could have changed.

"Kayla I am so sorry for not believing in you. Of course I trust you, it was probably someone else. Please don't break up with me."

Okay I know it was a bit much but I really liked Kayla and I don't know what I would do without her. I know I don't show it much but she means a lot to me.

She started to smile then she just burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry! I obviously did it. Who else would be smart enough to think of something like that other than me! And I wouldn't break up with you over something as childish as that. Don't worry."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was the only one who would ever begin to think of something like that.

*Flashback*

After Kayla left I decided it was time for me to go to bed so I ran up the stairs into my room. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a shower and of course I washed my hair as well.

I put a towel around my waist when I was finished and went into my room. I changed into sweat pants and I didn't put on a shirt.

I was walking to the my bed when my eyes happened to wander and I saw my reflection in the mirror. My eyes widened at what I saw.

My shaggy beautiful hair was falling out. I ran to my bathroom and started to brush my hair and chunks of it was falling out. My hair looked disgraceful. It was all choppy.

My eyes narrowed.

"Kayla, Perrie and Eleanor! What the fuck did you do!?" I shouted so they could hear me.

My beautiful hair was ruined. Why would they do this? How I meant to go out in public?

Kayla sauntered in looking quite pleased with herself but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the sight of my hair. Her face turned bright red from trying to hold her laughter in.

"Hey Liam, what's going on?" She tried to play it cool and tried to act naturally but I could see through her shenanigans. Yes, I said shenanigans.

"Hey Kayla. Have you noticed something different about me?" My jaw clenched. I was quite angry with her.

"Yeah I have, did you do something with your hair? Its looking quite....exotic." She burst out laughing.

"Why would you do that Kayla! How am I meant to go out in public!"

She looked quite offended.

*Flashback Over*

"Don't worry Liam. I know an awesome stylist and he can do something with your hair. I'm 100% sure he can. He works wonders."

I nodded hesitantly.

"What did you do to the other boys?" Now this is something I wanted to hear.

She smirked.

"I dyed Niall's hair purple, Louis' hair red, Harry's hand should be glued to some part of his body and Zayn should be pink. Everywhere."

I shook my head in disappointment but secretly I was proud that Kayla had come up with those things. Well done Kayla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Liam you can do this. I nodded my head and the hair stylist, Jorge, started to make my hair presentable.

I closed my eyes and waited until he was finished.

"J'ai fini!" He clapped his hands together.

I opened my eyes to see my hair shaved off. At least it looked better than before.